Has anyonr actually succeeded against Barclays?????

smudgers9
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6457 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started my claim about 6 weeks ago. I have got as far as sending the pre lim letter and receiving a response letter offering me half as a good will guesture on the understanding that this is the end of it.

I need to know if anyone has got this far and if it's worth pursuing as Barclays are dragging their feet and making it hard work.

I know people who have succeeded with HSBC and Nat West but not Barclays.

Please let me know.

Cheers guys

Hi was about 2 ask the same queston,I am about 2 go 2 court,offered £997,refused got letter back forget it no more offers,so got statements they owe about £3500,+interest,next step seems hard work spread sheets,interest 2 work out,then court,and will I win?has anyone beat barclays,?

Yes, lots of people have received all their charges back from Barclays.

However some (due to clauses) arent able to disclose this information.

But if you keep reading the boards you will work it out :-)

Barclays - £4k - Hearing Date 19th Sept 06

Smile - £370 - Refunded in Full

Capitla One - £100 LBA 25/5

Virgin ? Data Protection Act 25/5

Ok there is a lot going on in this thread - please can everyone open their own thread if they are asking questions or are in need of support, that way you will get accurate help more quickly. Threads with multiple users' questions cause confusion.

Yes many people have taken on Barclays and WON!!

Check out some posts by my good friend (and one of the moderators of the forums) DON QUIOXTE, he had his claim settled in full 2 days prior to defence being submitted by Barclays. There are many others you just have to look around.

It may also encourage you if you take a look at the charges refunded survey which is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/surveyresults.php

As for the next step being hard work margimarg, it really isn't that difficult and there is heaps of help and support for you here, it's what these forums are all about. Wether it's worth it or not is up to you as an individual but I wouldn't let the banks get away with it...

Reagrds, OD