drink driving ban whilst disqualified

torres23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all hope i can get some help. i had been banned due to being caught drunk in charge even tho i was only going to get my bank card, so i was banned for 6 months

it was up last september but 2 weeks before the ban was up, i had a small drink an went to the shop came back parked up an was caught by police who were at flats for another incident, so i was banned for 3 years, so i think i have to do a medical when my bans up.

before my 6month ban was up i applied for my licence and got it back before my other ban came in, they requested it back but i moved address and still have it, i know this doesnt matter much. even if i do the medical and pass as im not a heavy drinker i would have to withold the bans from insurance companies as i am classed as a high risc offender am i right? the insurance would be so so high

the 2nd time i had 2 drinks and was pressured into going up the street to the garage to supply people with cigarettes

i know i shouldnt have went as i only had 2weeks left on my ban but theres no need to get on like a dick about it

torres, any sympathy you may have had for the first instance was lost when you were again caught drink driving whilst already disqualified.

Then to further compound peoples thoughts of your actions you seem to be indicating that you will withhold the information about your 2 bans from the insurance companies.....

Don't worry, most companies will not quote you high prices, most will quite rightly refuse to cover you...

its ok im going to do it online and just not inform them as its highly likely that ill notbe able to afford it. there are certain companies that deal with convicted drivers like myself

ill take my chances once my bans up

thanks anyway

Or you could take the hint and give up either driving or drinking, whichever works for you, since the "don't drink and drive" message doesn't seem to be getting through? What will it take to make you realise that it's not "just" a small one, or two, or ten, it's TWO offences of drink driving, one after the other, and one of them whilst you were banned. In other words, you obviously feel the rules don't apply to you, and now you plan on adding fraud to drink driving and driving whilst disqualified?

When is the penny going to drop? Before you kill someone whilst driving drunk, disqualified AND without a valid insurance, I hope.

No doubt you will come back with a reply which will be either abusive or self-pitying, since you seem congenitally incapable to stand up and take reposnsability for your own actions. :-(

I pray to god that you never have an accident involving someone else, with a selfish attitude like that and taking huge risks if all comes to light, which it will, not only will your insurance be invalidated for providing false information, but your selfishness will cause misery to others :(

for your information the 1st time i was banned was for being in charge, my car had broken down and i was going to get something out of it NOT DRIVING. i will never EVER drink drive again as i dont want to go to jail

but i do plan to be on the road when my bans up

thanks

If you fail to declare your previous convictions and then have an accident the following will happen

1) Your insurers will find out about your previous bans (how they do this I am not about to disclose)

2) Your insurance will be invalid, which means that any damage caused to your own vehicle will not be covered

3) Your insurers will deal with any third party claim and then they will come after you for the recovery of any money that they have paid out.

Mossy

Except 2 x Drink Driving, 1 x Driving whilst disqualified. Now you want to add Fraud & Uninsured driving to the mix.

There is no-one in this country who NEEDS to drive. The offences you have committed and plan to commit are amongst the most serious driving offences there are. You will get no sympathy or empathy from any one with the slightest inkling of morality.

I notice on your other thread that you are thinking of joining a gym. Surely the £30 - £40 per month would be better going towards your car insurance!

I would love to be able to afford a gym membership but I have put my prioroties in order and paying my car insurance is a prioroty if I want to drive.

As CAG does not and will not condone breaking the law, including licence fraud, I am closing this thread as it is going nowhere.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks