style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like to say a big thank you to TOMTUBBY.

I recently experienced some money troubles and issues with bailiffs - I had gone through a lot of avenues to seek help but to no avail.

I spent hours trying to get through to the Citizens advice bureau - which cost me £40 in phone calls (and I didn’t even get to speak to anyone).

I also rang various debt lines and none of them were able to give me the advice I needed that was specific to my case, I am sure that they are helpful for others but I was looking for immediate help on this specific issue.

I would therefore like to commend tomtubby for her hard work and advice she has given me – I felt very helpless and frightened and she immediately put me at ease.

Tomtubby informed me that she helps people free of charge and dedicates her own time in doing so, so I was very shocked to hear after a complaint she has been given restrictions on this forum.

I therefore hope these restrictions will be lifted as I know there are a lot of other people who need her time and advice.

I would like to say a big thank you to TOMTUBBY.

I recently experienced some money troubles and issues with bailiffs - I had gone through a lot of avenues to seek help but to no avail.

I spent hours trying to get through to the Citizens advice bureau - which cost me £40 in phone calls (and I didn’t even get to speak to anyone).

I also rang various debt lines and none of them were able to give me the advice I needed that was specific to my case, I am sure that they are helpful for others but I was looking for immediate help on this specific issue.

I would therefore like to commend tomtubby for her hard work and advice she has given me – I felt very helpless and frightened and she immediately put me at ease.

Tomtubby informed me that she helps people free of charge and dedicates her own time in doing so, so I was very shocked to hear after a complaint she has been given restrictions on this forum.

I therefore hope these restrictions will be lifted as I know there are a lot of other people who need her time and advice.

Thank you for this.

I am pleased that I was able to assist.

We would also like to thank TT :)

We did the same as you purple, rang so many people and no-one wanted to or was able to help, TT was the one that saved us from nervous breakdowns.

I was so angry to read of the complaint! How could someone be so nasty!

So many people need people like her, she genuinely cares and has the knowledge and compassion to help.

We hope the restrictions will be lifted now too.

need i say anything else,

Like i have said before to the site team anybody who realy helps on hear with positive advice is going to get complaints.

Who is going to make the complaint (Bailiffs) that who I am aware of the complaint and I am also aware of the complaint against me, However like i have said before Bailiffs are starting to take over CAG and now they know full well that this is the case it will happen more and more and therefore will lose the peaple like TT who make a huge impact.

I know full well that the complaint is an attack because i have been working with TT on Bailiff issues for some time and the Lady is a saint TT has been helping me now for over a year and has spent 10s of hours

working on my case and i did go through TT before I came on CAG and she has not asked for a penny.

It was in fact the other way round she recommended CAG to me.

So with regards to the above i feel it is unfair and a lot of peaple will miss the huge amount of time and info she has to offer.

LFB

need i say anything else,

Like i have said before to the site team anybody who realy helps on hear with positive advice is going to get complaints.

Who is going to make the complaint (Bailiffs) that who I am aware of the complaint and I am also aware of the complaint against me, However like i have said before Bailiffs are starting to take over CAG and now they know full well that this is the case it will happen more and more and therefore will lose the peaple like TT who make a huge impact.

I know full well that the complaint is an attack because i have been working with TT on Bailiff issues for some time and the Lady is a saint TT has been helping me now for over a year and has spent 10s of hours

working on my case and i did go through TT before I came on CAG and she has not asked for a penny.

It was in fact the other way round she recommended CAG to me.

So with regards to the above i feel it is unfair and a lot of peaple will miss the huge amount of time and info she has to offer.

LFB

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Please be assured that unless I am thrown off CAG I will still be around.