LINK FINANCIAL - Advice Please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you take it as starting a month from when you last made a payment, you won't go far wrong - unless you have acknowledged the debt in writing in the meantime.

Yes just to add some moral support, I usually take it that one month from last payment usually account is defaulted.

Although I believe it will be in black and white on the T&C's.

Boo:wink:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

According to the Post Office track and trace system my CCA was delivered to LINK on 15th February.

I`ve had nothing back from them at all, and no response to the letter I sent them on the 8th February either!

In light of this can anyone tell me what I should now do, or expect LINK to do ?

Cheers.

BTW, Link will ignore anything you send to them, they did it with me. Until I got heavy with them, then they decided to reply or make reference to my previous letters.

Its just how they work. Waste of space, all of them.

I hope your'e not losing sleep because of them, dont be worrying.

jed

Hi Jed,

They have now had 19 days to get the cca to me. Time expired !

I have read the "account in dispute" letter - Which makes interesting reading! So I will get one off in the post on Monday.

I will post anything that they might send me on this thread.

Like you say , they are a waste of space.I`m not worrying , I just want to do this properly, `cos LINK have been a pain about the whole thing from day one.

Cheers

Andy :)

Im just about to send of a letter to LINK telling them that the account is now in dispute. I have copied the letter which I found on this site.

However I was wondering if the below paragraph reads ok. Where it says "signed by your company" should this not read MNBA the company which I originally had the credit agreement with???

The para reads:

The document that you are obliged to send me is a true copy of the executed agreement that contained all of the prescribed terms, all other required terms and statutory notices and was signed by both your company and myself as defined in section 61(1) of CCA 74 and subsequent Statutory Instruments. If the executed agreement contained any reference to any other document, you are also obliged to send me a copy of that document. In addition a full statement of this account should have been sent to me detailing all debits and credits to the account.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I posted the "Account in Dispute" letter to LINK on 15th March 2010.

According to the "trace and trace" on the Post Office website it wasn`t signed for until 7th April 2010 ! :eek: (What a service !)

Anyway I `ve now recieved a photocopied A4 sheet of my "Priority Application Form" with the "Terms and Conditions of Use" on the reverse. I sent the CCA request on 11th February and until today have had nothing from them!

The last paragraph of the accompanying letter from LINK dated 4th May 2010 states.....

"Where this request was made under section 77 or 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 2006 this document fulfils our obligations".

Can anyone advise me on what I should do now?

Thanks.

Andy

Hi AC,

I`m not sure if these images will be big enough! I`m not too sure what I`m doing with the scanner etc ! :???:

They did not send a Statement of Account !

Hope alls well in your world !

LINKMNBACCASCAN1732-1-1.jpg

LINKMNBACCASCAN2734-1-1.jpg

Statement of account they have to send out to you, have you tried using Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket?

Scan your docs and save them onto your desktop so you can find them.

Then register with PB, Log in and click on the green bar which says, 'upload images and videos' this will open another box, you need to tell it to look on your desktop, then click on the scans you have saved, and it will upload the images, then copy the 'email & IM code' and paste that into your post.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hello again. Thanks for the advice re the images.

Ive followed the intructions given and these are the best I can do !! Sorry.

CCALARGE1740.jpg picture by jonesyboyo - Photobucket

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t197/jonesyboyo/?action=view&current=CCALARGE2741.jpg

Edited by doodlesack

Unfortunately I still can't really make it put enough to give clearer advice on it, except that it clearly states it is an application form, is there a 'Right to cancel' box on there?