Help, what is a Direction Hearing?

ionack
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all caggers,

Can anyone out there give me some advice on what a direction hearing is and how to deal with one.

I have been having issues with Link Finance regarding a debt they aquired from GE Money. They managed to storm through a CCJ, at a redetermination hearing the judge totally dismissed use and granted a forthwith notice. I have since filed for a set aside and the response from the court is this Direction Hearing.

I hace CCA'd Link, no reply as yet, CPR'd Link, no reply as yet, also did a SAR to GE, gain, no reply.I have not had a True deed of assignment form GE, no default notice from Link, although they have registered the default with Experian. No LBA form Link. There was no copy of the CCA attached to the N1 court papers they filed. Also, the amount they claim I owe includes PPI in its balance.

Got some excellent advice from Angry Cat up this this point, just need to know what the Direction Hearing means. Would be grateful for any assistance that anyone can give.

Andrew:confused:

You won't get a deed of assignment - that is an agreement/contract between the buyer and the seller of an asset (in this case your debt).

What you should get is a notice of assignment.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)