style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Brian Gerrish, former Commander of the Royal Navy and anti-submarine warfare expert, talks about Common Purpose, government corruption and the shocking state of society today on the BBC network. He presents his view that 'lawful rebellion' against the elites is needed to get us out of this dire mess. It makes for interesting viewing.

BBC5.tv eyePlayer - Common Purpose - Exposing the Real Traitors

Edited by renegotiation

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

It's starting to sound like you're trying to start your own backlash. Are you going to be running for new PM? Or do they use a different title in the new world order? Me is starting to think you are one of them.....:eek::p

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

It's starting to sound like you're trying to start your own backlash. Are you going to be running for new PM? Or do they use a different title in the new world order? Me is starting to think you are one of them.....:eek::p

I am simply presenting information. :-) I am against a NWO, on democratic grounds, and don't want to be PM in any political scenario. :lol: All I wish is for our democracy to be of a high standard. It is woefully lacking at the moment and getting steadily worse. :(

bang, crash, wallop, hammer hammer, hold on there matey soon have you a custome built soap box for Mr angry

Yes, there's another world beater.

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?