Welcome - illegal repo in contravention of section 92 and unfair relationship ** WON **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so, Mr P is in a bit of a pickle.

cab

You can bet your bottom dollar on that!

I'm just composing a lovely letter in response...

So he is now stating that he has a valid defence in that the agent didn't actually enter my property. Strangely I never mentioned "property" but as it goes property has almost exactly the same definition as premises in that it refers to 'land' as well as buildings. So the way I see it is he is either telling porkie pies now or he was telling porkie pies when he submitted the defence statement. Considering the defence is verified by a statement of truth, if he has made a false statement he is liable to be charged with contempt of court - again! :lol:

I've ripped his silly letter apart and god damn is he gonna know about it! :-x

It's just that the new smileys are so rubbish I had to find a way of brightening up my posts free-happy-smileys-369.gif

Edited by wannabedebtfreesoon
terrible grammar

You can bet your bottom dollar on that!

I'm just composing a lovely letter in response...

So he is now stating that he has a valid defence in that the agent didn't actually enter my property. Strangely I never mentioned "property" but as it goes property has almost exactly the same definition as premises in that it refers to 'land' as well as buildings. So the way I see it is he is either telling porkie pies now or he was telling porkie pies when he submitted the defence statement. Considering the defence is verified by a statement of truth, if he has made a false statement he is liable to be charged with contempt of court - again! :lol:

I've ripped his silly letter apart and god damn is he gonna know about it! :-x

It's just that the new smileys are so rubbish I had to find a way of brightening up my posts free-happy-smileys-369.gif

yes the new smileys are a bit free-confused-smileys-327.gif

Mr P obviously needs some help with his Fabrications.

cab

yes the new smileys are a bit free-confused-smileys-327.gif

Mr P obviously needs some help with his Fabrications.

cab

It's just shocking considering his position, I could do much better without any legal qualifications or experience!! The inconsistencies and inaccuracies are numerous, I just can't wait to point them all out to him but I think I might call it a day for tonight. His arrogance makes me so mad I end up fuming and staying up all night :-x I even had to buy a shiatsu massager because of him! free-mad-smileys-120.gif

I can just imagine the conversations that have gone on:

The Boss: "Sort this or I'll have your job!!!"

Mr P: "Don't worry boss, I'll get any judgement set aside then it'll have to start all over again and this time I'll do it properly"

Boss: "You're on your last chance P, don't screw this up!"

Mr P: "I'll just claim I didn't receive the paperwork then it'll get set aside no problem"

[Enter wannabe who sends copies of all paperwork, recorded delivery, to Mr P "to ensure your attendance"]

Mr P: free-mad-smileys-264.gif free-mad-smileys-202.gif free-mad-smileys-171.gif free-mad-smileys-126.gif free-mad-smileys-120.gif free-mad-smileys-121.gif