Welscum Finance

being conned
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What Makes YouThink Any of US Would Give Up On You???;)

If You Don`t Give Up On US then We Will NOT give Up On YOU!!!

If YOU Don`t Give Up We Won`t Either!!! LOL.

Edited by mark1arby
additional info

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Post 7 all wf haters!

Been in hospital then convalescence, but back now.

Will post info wf sent me via FOS on site.

Have meeting qith solicitor, have already spoken to trading standards, who have seen douments and say that it doesn't look like my signature. Told him it isn't.

Need your help on this one Post on best way to go forward.

• 2 weeks later...

POSTGGI

Many apologies for not getting back to you re paperwork, you are always in demand anyway for your time and information.

Hi Post, see you have been very busy over the last 2 weeks with others.

Now I'm over my recent ailment! am able to get back on the hunt of WF.

Having visited a solicitor about signatures, secured loan bit ect, went armed with information that you have stated on forum, no need really he follows your feedback to other and is impressed.

He like a lot of other is well aware of wf and has stated that their days are well and truely numbered as you said.

He has found a 'flaw' in the signatures on a document, Can you tell me if a secured loan can be applied without getting permission from the mortgage company pls???? Can a charge be put on at the registry office when ever

they feel like it??

I haven't paid them for a while and they haven't got contact me over the last 6 months, should I start paying them again?

Just a mention to all who go to FOS the adjudicator at FOS must be in love with a wf drone as she is 100% on their side and have stated that she believes what they written over the year and not me or trading standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Even though it has been verfied by the lady at TS.

Thanks for reading this.

• 1 month later...
Sorry beingconned I got carried away last night watching Sport Relief. I will catch up later Today. I suspect you will be sorted by others long before I get to you though. ;)

Cheers, MARK

There is a web site you can contact, you may know of it it's

The Access to Justice Foundation WC1A 9AN.

Might be of benefit to some.

Hope you enjoyed sports relief, Good wasn't it?. Might be female but am a rugby + football fan, London team not Chelsea and definately NOT Tottenham!. Support green Army brigade too.

There is a web site you can contact, you may know of it it's

The Access to Justice Foundation WC1A 9AN.

Might be of benefit to some.

Hope you enjoyed sports relief, Good wasn't it?. Might be female but am a rugby + football fan, London team not Chelsea and definately NOT Tottenham!. Support green Army brigade too.

Never heard of them. Can`t find out what type of cases they take on. Does anybody know, or has anybody used them? Could be useful.

A lot of good stuff on Sport Relief. I quite enjoyed it. A lot of sad bits as well. Shouldn`t be happening in this day and age, should it?

I`m listening to the Greens game now. 1 each at half time ( come on you Greens). We NEED this one!!!:-o

So you support the Gooners I take it? On ESPN later!!! 6 nil to West Ham I hope!!! lol :p

So beingconned where are you at now? Seems post was helping at one time. Have you done any of the things he asked you to do? Is there anything else we need to be aware of from the **** or FOS etc.?

Cheers, MARK

Never heard of them. Can`t find out what type of cases they take on. Does anybody know, or has anybody used them? Could be useful.

A lot of good stuff on Sport Relief. I quite enjoyed it. A lot of sad bits as well. Shouldn`t be happening in this day and age, should it?

I`m listening to the Greens game now. 1 each at half time ( come on you Greens). We NEED this one!!!:-o

So you support the Gooners I take it? On ESPN later!!! 6 nil to West Ham I hope!!! lol :p

So beingconned where are you at now? Seems post was helping at one time. Have you done any of the things he asked you to do? Is there anything else we need to be aware of from the **** or FOS etc.?

Cheers, MARK

Hello Mark Will Speak to u after match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The The Access to Justice Foundation is a charity that helps all people who are on any type of benefits. They are very sympathetic for people who have been unjustly penalised. Lets face it Welscum come out tops.

By the way love your replies Bailiff2. God some people who the hell do they think they are. Full of their own improtance and full of (leave it to you)

Hows the greens doing? O by the way, Devonshire dumpling, can understan some of your dialect!!!!!!!:oops:

The Access to Justice Foundation is this the one u mean??

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Hi Beyoundhope,

Yes I was told that this charity does help the 'needy',.

Know anything about it??

I dont I just googled from your post hehe

All I can find is that is says looks at cases that arent looked at by legal aid etc and they wont touch anything they think services such as legal aid should fund.

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I dont I just googled from your post hehe

All I can find is that is says looks at cases that arent looked at by legal aid etc and they wont touch anything they think services such as legal aid should fund.

Your right, but when I spoke to my solicitor she said that LA couldn't fund a particular service I need and to go to these people.

I will be ringing them monday; will let you all outcome then

good luck being conned let me know how you get on :)

Your right, but when I spoke to my solicitor she said that LA couldn't fund a particular service I need and to go to these people.

I will be ringing them monday; will let you all outcome then

If it costs nothing and the advice is good, that`s the way to go!

Good Luck!!!;) Don`t forget to let us know how it goes!!!:)

cheers, MARK

good luck being conned hope something of use comes from it :)