Small Claims Kit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You are right. Lots of the material is freely available. However, the kit brings it all into one place, gives a manual and some example templates.

They are also not very much money and we make a small commission on each one we sell - which isn't very many.

However it is certainly the case that with the help and advice given on this forum for free and the forms which are freely available on the courts website, that you don't even need a small claims kit.

Enough with these kits! You can get all the help and information you need to issue a small claim online at H M Court Services. No need to pay!

It is so frustrating to see people use other peoples problems to make money.

Good luck.

I bought a Small Claims Kit and it is invaluable as it puts all the information in one place. It saved me hunting across the net for information and stopped me asking too many already asked questions.

As for CAG making money on each sale, this site needs money to function so I don't begrudge a penny the site makes.

While I respect your opinion, I don't agree with it.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I bought a Small Claims Kit and it is invaluable as it puts all the information in one place. It saved me hunting across the net for information and stopped me asking too many already asked questions.

As for CAG making money on each sale, this site needs money to function so I don't begrudge a penny the site makes.

While I respect your opinion, I don't agree with it.

fox

Hi

Well I was not aware that CAG get a small commission so my apologies for that. However, there is absolutely no need to go hunting accross the net it is all in one user friendly guide written by the courts on the court's website together with all the documents required.

So I do not agree with your comment. :D