kia v scabby

kia
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6402 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right got n1 form and not really sure ht to do no apart from fill it in what forms do give with it as i expected bigger form so was surprised when one sheet wa handed to me!!xxKIa

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks karny your help has been invaluable to me.Think i might have made a bit of a mistake again only picked up 2 forms dont know why would it be alright to print off the other two from the site da ya think or will i go back to court office and look like right divvy and how do you get this aq thingy do they send it you through post or what sorry for asking obvious questionsxxKia

just noticed new thread about someone going back more than six years please advise me is this true cause i go alot further back with previous bank but only asked for statements going back six years can i go back further if yes how

them jokers at abbey have only added another charge for this month more money for the pot cause i presume i can add it on to the others karny

• 2 weeks later...

sorry i disappeared for a while got a really bad virus on computy and it wiped everything spreadsheets the lot and im really panicking now ive got copys of the spreads but dont know where the threads are for the spreads help!!! karny or anyone cos i needed to add on the 8%interest so i can fill in the n1 sreves me right for putting it off!! xxKIa

karny i just feel like all that work was for nothing everything gone so all that work was for nothing and suz has disappeared and best mate has completely abandoned me so really feeling sorry for myself sorry it just feels like too hard a fight and cant even remember where the spreads are god!!

Hi Kia,....You sound down in the dumps,..Do not give up now you have got past the half way stage all down hill now (or will be once we get our N1's sorted out) I am at the same stage as yourself now so lets battle on together,..I am online now for the next few hours looking over the N1 or what I have to do (will be watching the X factor repeats in between lol)..If your online drop me a line talk soon Mx.

Hi Karne nice to know you are still around helping all who need it,..Going to be doing my claim online I think,..Not quite sure but will make a decission tonight as wanting to get this done with,..Going to be doing that dreaded list of schedule with the interest added,..Had a look over yours in the link and seems pretty straight forward,..We shall see!..Thanks for the offer of help will be most probably be accepting that,..Talk soon Mx.