VERY Interesting CCA Request reply from RedCats!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would probably imagine that this kind of letter from any Debt Collection agency or company is aimed at the less knowledgable or less informed among the general public.

As I see it, CCA request template letters abound in many guises throughout the internet.

I presume under this kind of bull**** drivel many would buckle and cave in.

It's a pity CAG letter templates did not have a (Copyright CAG 2007) or similar footnote on the bottom of all the letters to inform them of just where the letter came from.

They would then know exactly whats in store should they try and "smudge" the regulations or misinform the induvidual!

As far as CRA's go, I have no delusions that they are being used by disgruntled companies as a way of punishing the "unenforcable".

Many letters I have seen have said as much.

I think this is another longer, harder battle.

Just to add -

You are all doing a brilliant job guys & gals!

Pat yourselves on the back, you deserve it!

I am SO glad I found this sanctuary when I did!

G

Edited by RoyalIrish

as i said before, and presuming the agreement which they have not got was the only document you allegedly signed then i would treat the information and data issue as a seperate issue and deny emphatically that you ever gave permission to process data and ask for proof

the CRA's cannot process this information when the OC has admitted it does not have your signature (IMO)