1st credit problem/connaught

kid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have one payment left via standing order for £31 i got a letter saying to ring them so i did they said its not them dealing with it now its a company called connaught,why would they swap companies when i only have 1 payment left ????

That does seem strange:confused:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Well that would be unbelievable behaviour if you are right:mad:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

i was paying £50 a month my last payment is £31 due to standing order which tells me its payed up in nov i checked this on my internet banking i have printed the standing order ,just in case i have to go to cab,why cant these companies just let you pay the debit and be done with it now i am worrying.

Hi Kid

I should not worry about it to much! As you say you got proof you paid debt by standing order and they will look pretty stupid trying to threaten any legal action over a remaining payment of £31

These DCAs are unbelievable sometimes i got to work once at 8.30 am and my superviser said she had someone trying to contact me at 8.00 from an ocverseas call centere i believe,Also my OH had said he had a number of call from MBNA that day.At that time i could not understand why they were tryng to contact me so urgently as i thought i had paid them that month,I couldent belive it when they told me they had been trying to contact over a underpayment of about 38 pence if i remeber rightly! It must have cost them that in phone calls! unbelievablew they were trying to embaress me at work over that sort of sum:mad: Still after that i soon went to full scale war with them and now battling them in court.

many thanks,i bet they try to add charges any way we shall see

If thy do they need reporting especially as you kept your payments up:mad: