Leeds Christmas Meet - 20th November 2009 - 6 pm - Wetherspoons - North Concourse, Leeds City Station

hilaryfrances
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan Leeds is very good for shopping, there is even a Hrvey Nichols

I remember that from years ago - they got one before Manchester. Not that I ever buy anything from there but like a nosey!

Have told a couple of people about you going to FOS on JDW. They were wondering what to do. They might come on your thread and see how you get on. One was called ST8.

Jan

Jan

I think I'm going to have to bow out of this meet. I really wanted to go and meet a carrot and a batty old bat as well as the rest of the crew.

My Dad is in hospital after having a heart attack yesterday so my duties lie with my family at this time.

Hopefully I will get to meet you all soon...

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think I'm going to have to bow out of this meet. I really wanted to go and meet a carrot and a batty old bat as well as the rest of the crew.

My Dad is in hospital after having a heart attack yesterday so my duties lie with my family at this time.

Hopefully I will get to meet you all soon...

Reallly sorry to hear you can't make it stoney... but perfectly understandable...

We have yet to arrange the 'Caro' and 'maggie moo' kidnap meet so I guess well just have to add your name to the ransom note..:rolleyes::p

Seriously though, all the positive vibes and hugs to you and your family at this time...

Take care... Spam.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I'm wearing jeans, should be fine for a Friday night...
Nooooooo Jan4a...Fri is Children in Need day. :-o

Tis much better to wear knotted hankies, string vests, micro bikini bottoms + day-glo lime green Crocs with 190 denier pop socks.

...Especially when immersed in a bath tub of boiled carrots + bat droppings as part of a sponsored drunk-a-thon for charity. :p

...I'll bring vodka.
Forget what I've just typed above, anyone who wants to bring along a case or 3 of Smirnoff blue labelled voddie is entitled to wear what the h*ll they want to!!! ;)

...It never seems to have any effect on me though. :rolleyes::razz:

Smirnoff.jpg

:D:D:D

Right that's me sorted... had me blue rinse and a nice perm.. just got to iron me pinny and varnish me rolling pin.

now where did I put that headscarf? :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh so that is two of us with a blue rinsed perm then, I thought I was being unique!

:eek: Oh... Sorry Hils, I did it to match me slippers.. bunions are playing up a bit so I thought I could get away with wearing them in a dark corner... should I change the hair to pink??

:confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunni2006 viewpost.gif

should I be worried?...

Ewe is a sheep hunni2006? :shock:

:lol::lol:lol.... I might be if you is a dog!;)

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.