cant afford a dentist!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dentist, cant find an nhs one and cant affor private, so just suffer, arrggh!!!

broken filling, killing me!

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

refused treatment by my old dentist surgery as not been for 'a while' years, too busy being a carer

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

• 4 months later...
nope but will ring nhsdirect later thanks.

should have updated this thread, all sorted now, found a very good dentist via nhsdirect, all one needs to do is call them and they give you the contact details for dentists who will see emergency patients on nhs.

Glad to hear all went well. I had seizure and cracked tooth in half, filling fell out again and think this time they will take it out. So as Ive put up with it since new year I will be visiting mine soon, not in pain at moment so building up to it.;):D

good luck, it is so easy to let it get out of hand, the nature of dental work requires complete trust and comfort with the person since it places the patient in such a vulnerable position, no wonder folks leave it so long after bad experiences, however, things have changed a lot since the bad old days, try to get a personal recommendation or one via nhs list, and good luck!!