experian and capquest search showing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

last year i had hassle form capquest over a debt they claimed was mine. following advice i wrote to them asking for proof of the debt and got a letter back saying they believed someone had used my name frauduently and have heard no more form them since.

i recently checked my credit reports with experian and equifax. equifax shows that there is a table one search showing up by capquest in april 2008 liked to my previous address, and the reason is stated as unfufilled ddebt. i sent an email to equifax stating that this search was incorrect as capquest had not identified the debt as mine. they replied saying that "other searches" do not show up to anyone other than me and stay for 2years. however i understood that table one searches did show up? (there is also a table two other searches search reason being unclassified by capquest in april 08 for my current address).

could someone please be so kind as to explian this to me, do i need to contact caquest and get them to remove it? can lenders see it and assume i have debt that has not been fulfilled?

i cannot get my head round it though im sure the answer is something obvious i should know.

thanks in advance.

As a new player or green hand, they are searching for the fastest way to level 80 for Draenei but they end up disappointed. Is there the fastest way to level 80 for Draenei? The answer is true. In World of Warcraft game, Draeneis are relatively new race. They first appeared in the first expansion of the Aion kina. Back then, for new players playing with a Draenei character it took months to get level 70. The same holds true for the Wrath of the Lich King but for new players it's difficult to get level 80. Most of them don't know the game mechanics, the quests and so on. With a Draenei leveling guide, these new players can easily get level 80 in a short period of time. Let us read on to find out the basics of Draenei speed leveling. When it comes to talents, the right talent build plays an important role in the process of speed leveling. There are lots of new players who underestimate the value of an appropriate talent build. You are capable of learning how to make use of your character properly but without a good talent build, you will struggle to get level 80. As a general idea, we recommend to choose those talents that improve your damaging abilities or giving new damage dealing abilities. But you should keep in mind that a quality Draenei leveling guide will tell you exactly how to spend your talent points. For the most part, addons are a part and parcel. The best and most experienced players are able to make use of the best and mot advanced addons all the time, which is the reason that they have the ability to achieve so many things in the game. But unfortunately, most of the new players do not recognize the importance of the addons as a result they do not utilize them. It is undeniable that the best addons will give you a huge boost to your leveling speed. Up to now the best leveling addon is the Cartographer, which unveils the map and gives you coordinates, so you can easily determine the location of your next objective. If necessary, you should pick up the ultimate Draenei leveling guide at hand. We can say that choosing the best Draenei leveling guide can be really difficult sometimes, so you must read on to find out more about the best guides. As far as we are concerned, the best guide is a universal guide and not an only Draenei guide, because a universal guide can be helpful later if you decide to start a new character. The most advanced guides are built-in automated guides, therefore they are able to do everything automatically; all you need to do is to follow the simple instructions. The best guides contain an in-game GPS system, showing you the right route to your current objective all the way and also it places an arrow in the middle of your screen pointing in the right direction. Through our detailed discussion, we hope that you get the hang of this fastest way to level 80 for Draenei. Good luck! You can buy our Aion power leveling service Cheap WoW Power Leveling, Buy World of Warcraft PowerLeveling

HEY TOSSA DO YOU THINK IT IS CLEVER INVADING THIS FORUM?

Regards..Mr Worried :)