Egg loan , Mint card and MBNA

slowmo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok !

So, after finding out about this forum I applied for my cca from Egg loan, Mint card and MBNA. After thinking it would all be done for me (rather stupidly) I'm now taking my head from beneath the sand.

3 weeks on I have received this from Egg

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

and what seems to be a application form from Mint x 2 pages. On the first it says credit card application form and then shows the reason for the card, e.g pay of xyz card and ABC card. Also asks me what kind of card do I want etc. On the second page at the top it says this is a credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. But it doesn't list any specific detail on amount of credit or approved credit etc but with my signature on the last page. I believe this is just an application form. Any experience wit MINT out there?

3/4 weeks later I have heard nothing from MBNA, Egg and Mint are chasing on the phone regularly but nothing from MBNA apart from today where I have received a letter from Global Vantedge saying that MBNA have contacted them requesting I need to pay the overdue amount. With MBNA is it right to be a little more front foot and send them the letter template informing them that they have failed to produce a CCA? or just suck it and see?

With Egg. I did post the links to the agreemens a while ago and a few guys came back to say it was a similiar case to theirs and Egg had failed to execute the agreement properly. Someone also asked what the purpose of the loan was for? is this important? another asked if I had a copy of the clauses that are listed on the first page. I do. But they are different from the clauses they sent recently with the CCA I requested... Can anyone offer some specific advise of their cases with egg loans and whether I can determine whether this is ACTUALLY unenforecable? Do I need to scan a copy of the 3/4 pages of clayses originally taken out with the loan before 2005.

I need to get o with this and finally I'm gonna start taking it on. Please can anyone help to get me started.

Cheers