Natwest cca Bank /post applications

DOZY
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Forum

On looking at some postings and helpful replys , i would like to ask you if the following is a postal application/agreement or would the branch bank use the same forms.

however it seems from replys that it is not enforceable, so to be brief , the CCA natwest sent me is headed in very small print "moisten edge and seal", the form itself is not like any i have seen on this site ,and does not contain "in the four corners " the relevant details , well not all of them, no amount apr or term etc..

would the bank use that type of form, i relize i have got to get it on site for you to see but my brains getting old, .but i,ll get sometime!!.

i am also have an advisor but i,m not an idle person to sit around druming my fingers waiting for news.

What he,s done so far is to write to all my creditors asking for a write off on health grounds, and on my insistance ask for all the CCA,s , and only one natwest replied too, out of five creditors , even natwest was out of time, the others are now about two weeks out of time..

However i like to sort this natwest one out , or is it wise if I am going for a write off, so if natwest is out of time , and might not have a enforceable CCA, is it wise to do anything else ,like the next stage of the cca process "in default".

I really could do with some help , .