welcome finance Problems

abi_cutie09
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5071 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a paper that was in the sar, it states that the retail price is £3995, this has been ticked,

On my agreement I have the cash price as £4338,

Im guessing that is the price with vat,

My husband said this same car can be bought for £1000 (cash)

This bloody car has caused so many rows,:mad:

I'm trying to work out what my payments would be if they had apllied the £1000 part exchange and £250 cashback, which they didn't!

Does anyone know how to work out APR? Or is there a online calculator that is reliable?

I put both my accounts in dispute because they did not provide agreements with full t&c's

Can anybody explain what the above letter means,

Doesn't a default notice have to give you so many days to rectify the situation?

Thanks guys for any help, I am getting a little scared now what are they up to?

Sorry to crash your thread, but I have a quick question about CCA requests.

I have 2 'agreements' with WF (I know, I was young and stoooopid!!!) but when I sent a CCA request, only one set of details were sent back. The 'agreements' I have don't seem to have account numbers on, so i just gave my name and address (and i have been at the same address all the time).

So, do they have to supply details of ALL 'agreements', and by only sending the one are they in breach of my request???

Anyone?

(I have asked this question elsewhere, but really could do with some feedback from someone in the know!!!)

hi bigbird

seems they are using the old trick of manufacturing a like for like agreement to comply with your cca request

its pure tosh

start your own thread and post up what welcome sent you so i can confirm

abbie

thats not a default notice

was it sent from the local branch or notingham

postggj,

This letter was sent from local office,

The letter is claiming they issued a notice of default,

I dont recall recieving a NOTICE OF DEFAULT.

But I did get a letter stating NOTICE OF SUMS IN ARREARS a couple of days ago, at a glance it just looks like a statement which is what I thought it was.

whenever they chase me for money, they only quote the loan and not the hire purchase, I think they know somthing is wrong with the agreement!

they have done this to me with the SAR despite me putting both references on the request

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

postggj,

This letter was sent from local office,

The letter is claiming they issued a notice of default,

I dont recall recieving a NOTICE OF DEFAULT.

But I did get a letter stating NOTICE OF SUMS IN ARREARS a couple of days ago, at a glance it just looks like a statement which is what I thought it was.

isnt that what they have to send by law every six (?) months when you have arrears? if its the same one (they usually say required by law to send this notice) its defo not a default

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I have not recieved a notice of default but they claim they have sent one!, and going buy the letter above they have terminated my hire purchase,

What should my next move be?

Should I get my belongings out of the car just in case?

Do you think local office are trying their luck... in the hope I will call them and give my money ?

isnt that what they have to send by law every six (?) months when you have arrears? if its the same one (they usually say required by law to send this notice) its defo not a default

yes it says they have to send it every 6months by law when you are in arrears

aBI

MY OPINION IS THAT LETTER IS JUST A THREATOGRAM

WHY FOR A TERMINATION NOTICE DOES IT SAY

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

for a legal document they are saying it cant be used in court evidence with out the permission of both sides

it sucks

you might want to send another sar if you dont want to talk to them or send a normal request for the default notice

if they have terminated the account with out a default notice

o happy days

aBI

MY OPINION IS THAT LETTER IS JUST A THREATOGRAM

WHY FOR A TERMINATION NOTICE DOES IT SAY

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

for a legal document they are saying it cant be used in court evidence with out the permission of both sides

it sucks

you might want to send another sar if you dont want to talk to them or send a normal request for the default notice

if they have terminated the account with out a default notice

o happy days

Thats what I was thinking, they are just trying to scare me into paying.

If they have terminated the account without a default notice,

why would it be happy days?

I definatley have not had a default notice,

Post would a 'normal request for the default notice' need to be paid for like the subject access request?

if they have terminated the accou nt with out a default notice then its unlawful recession of contract and so long welcome

to be honest i would say nothing at the moment and see what the next piece of garbage they send you

any sort of official documents would come from notingham

thanks postggj,

Just wondered if they do come to take the car away, are they supposed to tell me they are taking it? wouldn't they need the keys? only im not in the habbit of answering the door if im not expecting anyone,

I will just sit tight and see what happens in the next couple of days,

This Is Me Now In Your Position

If They Come To Take The Car

Refuse To Answer The Door

Dont Give Them The Keys

Sign Nothing

If They Take The Car, Let Them

After That The Balls In Your Court And Its Payback Time