Lowell and Global Debt dilema

Blue Boo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sam

Sorry to hear of your loss, my love and best wishes to you and your family.

Blue x

Blue Boo 1 - First Direct 0 :razz:

Blue Boo 1 - Global Debt recovery 0:razz:

Ongoing

Boo V GDR - Acc Disputed complaint made :confused:

Boo V 1st Credit -Acc Disputed complaint made:-x

Any advice on post 49? anyone Please?

Boo

Ongoing

Ok, just an update here and the plot thickens, The 2nd account i had with Global was being paid every month for years. then out of the blue comes a letter from Lowell chasin for the same account and stateing that i had made payments to them and stopped. This was not the case so Sam 614 wrote a fantastic complaint letter for me to adapt a send to Global ( as we all suspected they had passed the account on and the payments) well today i got a reply to my complaint from Global. .........It states that Creation finance appointed them to collect on this account that they are nothing to do with the Lowell group and never have been, they have not passed this account to them nor my details and they can assure me that all payments made to them were sent to creation finance?????:confused:so creation ,not global.passed to lowell.do you want to ask them the same questions we asked global?

So now i am really confused. Lowells initial letter quotes creation finance but creation finance already have global paying them for this account?

Should i send the complaint letter to Creation Finance and a copy to Lowell? or what would be the best step to take? me thinks as above for creation.copy to lowell if you want,or forget these cretins,they have crawled back under their stone.Global have sent a form on how to complain to FOS which i will be doing!defo fill it in.

Any advice is welcomed:)

SAM

Many thanks Sam, I have now sent a complaint about Lowell and Global ( and mentioned Creation finance) and also 1st Credit (different complaint on thread 1st credit responce to CCA is default notice) To OFT,Trading Standards, Consumer Direct and FOS. I am waiting a response from them all to update them with this latest info and then i may even consider ICO and my MP.

Thanks so much for your support and advice you've been a real angel and i hope your still goin strong with the non smoking.

Sending all the best wishes and love to you and your family!

Boo:)

Ongoing

Wow i really admire your will power! i gave up from February until May but the stress got the better of me i would have been bold:( by now from tearing my hair out!

Ongoing

gave up many a time b4.

just beat you noomill060,managed 6 weeks once.

determined this time.

as you know father in law died on 7th sept.terminal throat cancer.and even seeing what he was reduced too,did not even give me the push.

that push was 19th aug.had let daughter(aged 14) to see him for the last time before he was to ill.

and going to school next day she,as kids do informed me that the jeans on her bed needed washing for that night.

cut a long story short.no jeans just a letter for me,saying how much see loved me.and did not want to see me like grandad.

can't even find the words to discribe how i felt.

just came down stairs and binned the lot.

SAM

Oh my god Sam, Just bought tears to my eyes reading that, I can't even see to type properly. My daughters 14 in a few months and one big attitude on her, but i can truly say i think if she did that to me i would have no hesitation! well done you! and i would frame that letter too what a sweetheart.

Boo x

Ongoing