Andy Ross v Lloyds - ** WON UNCONDITIONALLY **

Andy Ross
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just got a letter from the court refering to my request that Lloyds defence be struck out. It says

It is ordered that unless the defendant's shall by 17th January 2007 comply with the Court order dated 20th November 2006 the defendant shall not be permittedd to rely on any witnesses evidence at the hearing without leave of the trial Judge.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good, at least it shows the court were willing to do something about it, even if it's nowhere near a strike out.

Is the money safely in your account yet? If it is, its important that you inform the court that your claim is settled. I've got a letter for that purpose, if you'd like me to post it let me know.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

No money yet, I sent them a fax of the letter as above telling them i want the interest as well and objecting to some of their conditions. Not heard anything back yet and been checking my account.

will post as soon as I know.

Dear Andy Ross, 10th Jan 2007.

As a close neighbour of yours(washington) I have been following your action against Lloyds with keen interest as I am in the early stages of taking Lloyds to court, and am looking for advice if you have the time.

I'm ast the stage where I have sent the LBA and received a reply from Lloyds.They say they do not agree with OFT's thinking as the guidelines are about default charges that people pay when they break an aggreement with us.Also they state that the fees they have charged me for going over my agreed overdraft limit are not default charges because I haven't broken my aggreement.The charges are their price for the service they provide in theses situations.I would be estatic if yiu could comment on where I go from here.

jkr.

email;[email protected]

Hello Barty,

Thankyou very much for you email.The 14 days are up today.I've scoured the emails online about court action and are confused about how to start court action.Are you able to help me?Thanks in anticipation. jkr.

Hi again

Firstly you should start your own thread up and then we can give you any help and support you may need.

If you have a look at http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html at part 6, it should help.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi Andy,

I too am just starting out on the long road to reclaiming my charges. I read your thread with interest and hope that you get the result you deserve. I'm quite shocked at the amount of stalling SCM seem to do. Good luck over the next few days mate,

lowlife

This can form the basis of your arguement - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57707-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html#post450746

It should not be considered as a script though. You need to arrange and present it in a form which you can understand and are able to convey clearly to the judge.

Arrange some case notes. Preferably with just headings which you use as prompts, as it sounds more natural than if you are reading from a script.

Heres some excellent information which you should have a good read of - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/, particularly the 'going to court' and 'bringing your claim to court' sections.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hello Ozone and welcome to the LTSB forum.

You need to start your own thread where you can post progress on your claim and ask for help if you need it.

Have a good read of the FAQ's and other threads in this forum (particularly the successful ones like this!).

Follow the tried and tested methods and timescales to ensure similar success.:)

Elsinore