uptoeyeballs v Lloyds TSB loan CCA

uptoeyeballs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In answer to my s77/78 request "...we cannot identify a loan agreement account with the details you have provided..." :eek:

Could this have been a Goldfish loan? I never applied for a loan with Lloyds TSB, but a DCA was after me for a good amount that had a Lloyds TSB sort code and account number.

Might try a SAR or write back and ask them to confirm I have no outstanding debt. ;)

hi UTEB,

do u know wot this is in relation to then? how are u going to send a SAR if u dont know who the original creditor is?

It is up to the DCA to provide the details - send the DCA a request undr s77/78. A letter from LLoyds TSB saying you have no debt would be a useful docuemnt to have - I don't think it needs a SAR. In fact the letter you already have mey do.

There is always the possibility that the DCA is chasing someone else's debt

Steven, that's good advice.

The DCA seems to have gone away and a while back I binned literally a sack of threatening letters etc, so it looks like I'll have to track THEM down! :lol:

Last letter from Lloyds after I asked them to search by my personal details or state I owed nothing said "we are unable to provide you with any documents as you have not provided us with a valid loan agreement number".

Maybe they've binned everything too!

What ever you do, don't throw anything else away :eek:

You do still have the letter frmo LLoyds saying you don't owe them anything, don't you? PLease say yes.

I keep everything now, neatly filed. I was a bit stressed/depressed at the time and felt better not having the stuff around. Much stonger and better informed these days. :)

Unfortunately, they don't say I don't owe them anything, just that they cannot find the account. They may find it later I'm thinking.

Apart from the s77/78 on the DCA, once I find them, it might be worth a SAR on Lloyds do you think?

Hi Uptoeyeballs

Ive requested cca for oH and myself and had response the other day, it was few forms they asked Oh to complete and also said could not continue with request without signature. We completed the parts we felt were necessary and Oh signed it and put line through signature.

Is this usual practice no other creditor had sent anything like this before.

My own cca request to them had been totally ignored:(.

We have already sent account in dispute letter as was good few weeks ago.

Ang

Hi Uptoeyeballs

Ive requested cca for oH and myself and had response the other day, it was few forms they asked Oh to complete and also said could not continue with request without signature. We completed the parts we felt were necessary and Oh signed it and put line through signature.

Ang

hi ang,

usual delaying garbage from the black donkey.

if u have to sign anth then make it a diff sig (i print) and/or use one of the backgrounds that can be found on the site if u search.

Hi Uptoeyeballs

Ang

Hi Ang,

Didn't get any forms. Maybe they'll do that once they find the account.

As you'll see earlier I've never have an account with them and suspect this was a Goldfish loan.

Hi r&b and ute

Thanks for your reply, he did print his name on original request and I was extremely wary of him giving his usual signature so he signed it in diff way and put small line underneath. With regards to my own request i have heard nothing. Account in dispute letters already sent.

Ang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well my s77/78 request to CSL was apparently forwarded to LTSB.

This time they're replied that that have "a high volume of similar requests...we will respond to you shortly". Curiously, the letter came from LTSB Card Services. Me thinks they have no idea where this account came from!