Godshaw v Natwest

edgodshaw
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone,

Just sent off my DPA letter (5/08/06) and I'm looking forward to finding out how much money I can finally reclaim!! Am new to the site but will give regular updates on my progress. The article on the front page of the Sunday Times yesterday will I hope attract more public attention to the cause, maybe forcing those thieves with their fat cat bonuses to do something right for a change.

Cheers

Ed Godshaw

DPA Letter sent 5/08/06

Good Luck Ed

Welcome to the NW forum. I'll look forward to reading how you get on. Expect to chase up your DPA with a phone call to the Data Protection Team, they seem to need a bit of encouragement!

I had more luck dealing with Customer Services direct when I sent my Prelim and LBA, got really quick replies from Stuart Higley at Borehamwood.

Hope it goes well for you.

kate

I sent my DPA request to 135 Bishopsgate in London, as this is the registered office on the Data Protection Register website. Does this matter or am I better off sending another to Borehamwood?

DPAs are fine going to 135 Bishopsgate, but do expect to have to give them a phone call to chase them up, say after a week, because most recorded deliveries are not actually signed for and therefore don't appear on track and trace, something to do with them being a bit busy at head office i think!

As for your prelim and LBA use stuart higley at borehamwood, he may be a pain but he is efficient.

loads of luck

kate