Sarah V Abbey *** WON ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Excellent. I am really pleased. I can finally burn 'the abbey file'. Its all done and dusted now. Just cancelled court. Checked experien and equifax- all clear. didnt get my call credit report in time as court was today but dont think abbey register info on there anyway.

SETTLED AT LAST.

Thanks to everyone who helped me on here- and there are a lot of u! Until this site came into my life, i thought the banks were within their right to charge as i was such a bad customer (or just a poor one) and cost them a lot of money. however as i now know the charges relating to unpaid dd etc are disporportional and made me stay poor, it has made me feel quite alot better reclaiming and putting my finances in better order too now.

Altho this one is sorted i still have court hearings against GE Money (May)and Time Retail (June) as well as waiting for a defense from Barclays. On with the fight!

Thanks again everyone :)

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah, probably see you on the forum somewhere then in the near future, I will be doing my GE Money & Abbeyclaim soon, I have already done the letters just now ready to file the claim.

Barclays, have now written confirming settlement and I have agreed. They are organising a cheque to be sent to me.

Regards

ds