Reg Singh V Mutual Nationwide Bdg Soc **WON**

REG SINGH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I Had basic flex account with one direct debit for my gym club,due to ill health hospitalised,i could not continue with my workout so I walked In to the local branch to cancel the d/d no copy or any details were given to me it was done manual on computer, following statement showed 28pds chg complained nothinggot done.still they kept charging plus o/d 20pds per mth when i refused to pay they refered to debt c/a with pressure from dca demanding 360 pds i made two inst of 125pds.got this site then i refused to pay last instalment and ask for dpa for last six yrs to my shocking i rec last week with total chg of 745pds.wow,phoned them they said that these charges are dealt by d/d company and not them WHAT A CHEEEKY,sent them letters of demand wrote back telling me about ombudsman ,sent final letter of refusal to pay still waiting.

Have you followed the step-by-step guide on here to reclaiming these charges using the templates ? :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

The letters in the step-by-step guide here - preliminary & LBA.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

Have you got Excel on your computer? If you have then all you need to do is click on the Excel SPreadsheet link

HI, i calculated my charges and comes to 720pds just to make sure that accordingly there is out standing balance of 269pds in the statement closing down ,is this amount to be deducted from charges or added?

• 4 weeks later...

Submitting N1 On Monday Today I Checked My Credit File Recordto Find This:special Inst Partial Payment Settlement £343 Default B/l £343 And Satisfied Dated 30/8/06. I Am Bit Confused Paid To Instalment To Dca Refused To Pa Y Last Instalment Of £114 So How Can This Be Satisfied?have They Sold This Debt? Help Needed Please

• 1 month later...

**************won*****************

Recieved Letter This Morning For Full Settlement Inc Interest+costs

£496.57p .chq Missing In The Envelope But Will Phone Them On Monday.

Thankyou Every One **********************donation On Its Way When Chq Cashed***********************

Well done Reg! Please can a Mod amend this so that everyone can see that reg won ? :D

I am waiting for my cheque atm, Nationwide have agreed to refund everything I claimed.

Barclays

Settled in full 13/09/06 after LBA (£115.00):D

Nationwide

LBA sent 13/09/06 - Response 04/10/06.

Moneyclaim submitted 04/10/06.

Won (settled in full) 19/10/06. (£748.00):D

Halifax

S.A.R sent 05/10/06.

Prelim sent 14/11/06.

LBA sent 28/11/06.

Offer rejection sent 30/11/06.

GE Capital

S.A.R sent 25/10/06 on behalf of sister.

Incomplete statements sent.

Barclaycard

Prelim letter sent 30/11/06

Barclaycard agree to pay difference between charges and 12 pound OFT charge suggestion. Accepted £64.00 06/12/06.