The DVLA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a few questions that the police refuse to answer.

It is [illegal] in UK [Law] For any business to have the monopoly over anything.

My question is why do the DVLA get away with doing this?

I also would like to know why on a Registration form does it state the [person] is the registered "keeper"? Does he no longer have

ownership?

If I was to buy a Automobile that was not being used for Commerce I was just using my common law right to free travel and to operate my Automobile without MOT or TAX would this be unlawfull?

I am very much looking forward to reading your replys and I do not [understand] the Law.

I have a few questions that the police refuse to answer.

It is [illegal] in UK [Law] For any business to have the monopoly over anything.

Nope..Not illegal, anyway the DVLA is a government agency and not a business.

My question is why do the DVLA get away with doing this?

Get away with what ?

I also would like to know why on a Registration form does it state the [person] is the registered "keeper"? Does he no longer have

ownership?

Surely owner is the same as keeper.

If I was to buy a Automobile that was not being used for Commerce I was just using my common law right to free travel and to operate my Automobile without MOT or TAX would this be unlawfull?

Of course this would be unlawful !

I am very much looking forward to reading your replys and I do not [understand] the Law.

This is rather confusing, what exactly are you asking ?

Andy

Basically I have spoken to a few interesting people.

I am told there is a Language out there called Legalese.

If you wiki this word you will find what Legalese is.

The Language of the Law society:-

English words with different meanings

Understand = Stand Under

Apply = Beg

Submit = Bend to another will

Register = Give Ownership

If you asked me to be the keeper of your house that means I would be holding it not owning.

Keep hold of something does not mean Own.

You said the DVLA is a government AGENCY. Does that mean they dont have to follow there own society laws? and does this not make a dictatorship?

"A monopoly power is defined as the ability of a business to control a price within its relevant product market or its geographic market or to exclude a competitor from doing business within its relevant product market or geographic market. It is only necessary to prove the business had the "power" to raise prices or exclude competitors. The plaintiff does not need to prove that prices were actually raised or that competitors were actually excluded from the market."

"Today, a general definition of a monopoly is where nearly all of one product type or service is owned by one person or group of people within a community or area. Thereby, the sole control of this product or service is given to one party to the elimination of all others within the marketplace. To determine whether purchasing a competitor's business or creating an agreement with a competitor may result in a monopoly within your market place, please seek the advice of an attorney."

believe it or not the Labor party is a company this can be proved at

D&B Dun & Bradstreet, Global Risk, Credit, Sales, Marketing and Supply Management

gordon brown is also registered as a company.

Also the DVLA.

so you would be willing to say under oath that it is unlawfull for a MAN to operate his automobile on the common law right of free travel.

I know otherwise

YouTube - Part 1 - De-registering a Vehicle Interview

just telling the truth.

people come here for truth don't they?

I invite you to challenge my claims.

i can be added on skype.

if i was to come on here and explain it, it would take up over 60 posts full of information and evidence. which I can do but I have found it better to have people challenge me and I reply. I am heading out as Someone needs me.

I will be back tonight to help

Skype me :- kamikazedude1

if your bored at the moment and live in the UK I can send you a video to watch in the time being.

http://www.tpuc.org/node/558

if you want a laugh you can watch this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7040453665540929835&ei=30g2SvTHDcr3-AbLypyLAQ&q=bursting+bubbles

Skip the first 2 mins as its just Rob playing around.

Edited by peaceofficer

Basically I have spoken to a few interesting people.

I am told there is a Language out there called Legalese.

If you wiki this word you will find what Legalese is.

The Language of the Law society:-

English words with different meanings

Understand = Stand Under

Apply = Beg

Submit = Bend to another will

Register = Give Ownership

If you asked me to be the keeper of your house that means I would be holding it not owning.

Keep hold of something does not mean Own.

You said the DVLA is a government AGENCY. Does that mean they dont have to follow there own society laws? and does this not make a dictatorship?

"A monopoly power is defined as the ability of a business to control a price within its relevant product market or its geographic market or to exclude a competitor from doing business within its relevant product market or geographic market. It is only necessary to prove the business had the "power" to raise prices or exclude competitors. The plaintiff does not need to prove that prices were actually raised or that competitors were actually excluded from the market."

"Today, a general definition of a monopoly is where nearly all of one product type or service is owned by one person or group of people within a community or area. Thereby, the sole control of this product or service is given to one party to the elimination of all others within the marketplace. To determine whether purchasing a competitor's business or creating an agreement with a competitor may result in a monopoly within your market place, please seek the advice of an attorney."

believe it or not the Labor party is a company this can be proved at

D&B Dun & Bradstreet, Global Risk, Credit, Sales, Marketing and Supply Management

gordon brown is also registered as a company.

Also the DVLA.

so you would be willing to say under oath that it is unlawfull for a MAN to operate his automobile on the common law right of free travel.

I know otherwise

YouTube - Part 1 - De-registering a Vehicle Interview

You've lost me..is there a point to all of this ?

the point to it all is in them videos,

You don't need to ask Permission from the government to operate an automobile. and that is why the DVLA is not a monopoly as you can register your automobile to yourself if you know what your doing.

Watch them 2 videos I sent. If you are ever pulled over in the next few weeks for [speeding] and they tell you that you broke the law, Act number #### " ask them "what does the word Act mean and where did you get the definition?" a police officer won't know but he should radio the question in. I am willing to bet that they will not give you the answer. which they must do as public servants and if they fail to do so, it is gross negligence which is equal to Fraud.

Like I said to you now this information will seem random.

Watch the videos and contact me when you start to join the dots.

Respect to the admins and mods for not deleting my posts. And thankyou.

UK Police Online - Home Forum Mods and Admins banned me for posting this information. if you wish to try and find out why (as they will not answer me)

My forum name was "Captain Dorrax"

the point to it all is in them videos,

You don't need to ask Permission from the government to operate an automobile. and that is why the DVLA is not a monopoly as you can register your automobile to yourself if you know what your doing.

Watch them 2 videos I sent. If you are ever pulled over in the next few weeks for [speeding] and they tell you that you broke the law, Act number #### " ask them "what does the word Act mean and where did you get the definition?" a police officer won't know but he should radio the question in. I am willing to bet that they will not give you the answer. which they must do as public servants and if they fail to do so, it is gross negligence which is equal to Fraud.

Like I said to you now this information will seem random.

Watch the videos and contact me when you start to join the dots.

Respect to the admins and mods for not deleting my posts. And thankyou.

UK Police Online - Home Forum Mods and Admins banned me for posting this information. if you wish to try and find out why (as they will not answer me)

My forum name was "Captain Dorrax"

Two blocks sitting on a car bonnet waffling on doesn't convince me I' afraid.

Have you actually a question for us CAGgers ? Or are you trying to inform us of something coz I can imagine most of us are rather baffled !

Andy