help with welcome

sheila_de
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a loan with welcome finance i have been paying £64.00 a month , as i am on income support i am finding it hard 2 meet the payments £32.00 every 2 weeks out of my £142.00 is a lot 2 pay .I also noticed that i am paying £32.00 a month interest thats half my payment on interest , is there anyway i can stop the interest on my account as i am long term sick i will never pay off this loan .

sheila

welcome flogging a loan with out ppi is like bread and butter

it never happens

ime 99.9999% sure you will have ppi

sorry

thats payment protection insurance.

its the only way those muppetts make commission

we can request your agreement

do you live near athe local branch , ask for a copy, that is if its not been closed down yet.

the other alternative is a cca request

you will get the agreement in 14 days

Sheila.....send off this letter here - number 8 - The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors send it recorded delivery and enclose a £1 postal order (keep a copy of the letter and the rec del slip)...they have to provide this within 12+2 working days of your request or they slip into default, whilst that default is in place, they cannot enforce the debt against you......

The other alternative is to send a SAR....this is a request for all information relating to a data subject that they hold on you (you being a data subject) unfortunately this costs £10 (again send recorded and postal orders) however it will reveal all they hold on you and should enlighten you to any penalty charges thay may also have made against you - again you can find this here - The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors - letter number 11 - they HAVE to provide the results of your SAR within 40 days.....if they don't you can eithe report them to the ICO or take them to court for non compliance (but keep us posted)

i did have ppi but because i left my job over a dispute with my manger they wouldn't pay any money 4 me so i cancelled the ppi ( i will add tha dhs ) found in my favour and paid me my money form the start of my claim