style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks for your response i have viewed the form 7 and this shows many discrepancies

first of all on this form it has the wrong name the wrong postcode

it then claims we owe nothing

we never lived at 1280 ***** road

it is dated the 25th of may (two days ago)

and we donot own the car listed on the back of the form

50% of the handwriting on this document is wrong

the nearest electric gate we know is aprox 3/4 of a mile away on another property nothing to do with me and they have a green box on a fence

i cannot identify if a car is not mine as i donot have acces to an anprs system

letter reply so far

Edited by axiomman

do you actually owe any council tax arrears

are they getting you mixed up with someone else check the notice of seizure for a reference number your council tax number should be on it

it said in e-mail from bailiff that a notice of seizure was handed to someone at your property did you/your wife or any other member of your family get this is there a signature on it

so surely if there are these multiple things that have gone wrong surely this debt is nulled?

no we got a notice of attendance magistrates liability order for unpaid c tax/non dom rates only the wife signed nothing

Notice of Distress and inventory was sent from council via pdf format today

first time either of us have seen this document

right lets get this straight have you been to see the council

you say you are on benefits what benefits

when did you start to receive these benefits

there should be an authority reference number on the notice of seizure

look at the council tax bill you received just before April this year

look and see amount it says you have to pay

check to see if the council tax reference number is the same as the one on the notice of seizure

how long have you been in the house

do you have a C.A.B. near you

we havnt payed c tax for a while we donot have the money to do so

we dont earn more than 3-400 pounds a month combined we get workin families tax credit houseing benefit child ben we get our low income boosted by these benefits

we get sporadic post prob cause of this conf

I'm afraid you are going to have to make time to go to the council and get this sorted out or you may lose you car the bailiff thinks that he has a valid levy on your car and if you are not making payments to the alleged arrears the bailiff will come and take the car this will cost a lot of money to get your car back

this debt may not even be yours council tax is a priority

thanks for your response i have viewed the form 7 and this shows many discrepancies

first of all on this form it has the wrong name the wrong postcode

it then claims we owe nothing

we never lived at 1280 ***** road

it is dated the 25th of may (two days ago)

and we don't own the car listed on the back of the form

50% of the handwriting on this document is wrong

the nearest electric gate we know is approx 3/4 of a mile away on another property nothing to do with me and they have a green box on a fence

i cannot identify if a car is not mine as i don't have access to an anprs system

letter reply so far

thanks for your response i have read the notice of distress and inventory this was sent to me by fax from xxxxx council

i would like to point out that the address and post code on this notice of distress and inventory is not my address i have never lived at that address past nor present

we do not own the car on this notice

in your reply you mention my property has electric gates and a green box on a fence the property i live in does not have an eclectic gate or a green box on a fence

i do however believe that a property approximately 3/4 of a mile away from my home does have said features

there is also a discrepancy in the spelling of my name and title on this notice of distress and inventory

i understand that this could be a simple error however this along with the other discrepancy's regarding this account is now giving me cause for concern

I believe any bailiff action regarding this account should be suspended until

the council confirm this is actually my debt

and what property the bailiff actually visited on (put dates from e-mail)

don't call it a form 7 call it a notice of distress this way she knows what you mean