CCA from Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can somehelp advise. I asked for a copy of my Consumer credit agreement from Halifax under section 77 of the CCA 1974. They have sent a copy of my executed agreement, a copy of my current t&c and a signed statement of my accounts. Halifax say the agreement enclosed complies with the requirements of Consumer Credit Regulations and provides that a copy can omit any signature box etc. By providing all this info they say they are complying with the requirements and the agreement remains enforcable. They also state that they will not be entering into any further correspondence with me regarding the reqirements relating to the provision of copy agreements.

Thanks

Sorry but unable to send attachments as I do not know how to do it.

I have scanned the paperwork put into a word file and it is now in a picture form but I have a made copy of all the paperwork sent and then in a reply to thread (where I am now) it will not paste.

Hello borolad63, I'm from Boro too.

You can attach a word.doc if you use the 'Go Advanced' tab below and use the insert button to upload your document.

Hope this helps.:)

HSBC - Successfully Claimed back Charges & Interest £1265

Barclaycard Successfully Claimed back Charges & Interest £400

Abbey - Successfully Claimed back PPI £960

• 2 weeks later...