Important **all Should Read** Multiple Agreements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received this court hearing and think that everyone should see it and give some serious feed back..

It may change the way we look at multiple agreements :cool:

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss14/FireFox1969/MultipleAgree001.jpg

MultipleAgree001.jpg">MultipleAgree001.jpg

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss14/FireFox1969/MultipleAgree002.jpg

MultipleAgree002.jpg">MultipleAgree002.jpg

It's another Birmingham case with county court judge acting up as a high court judge.

The other thing of course is that its' a county court appeal...unlike Rankine which was High Court first instance

Edited by I've got no money

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

It is being appealed and the case is listed for hearing at the Court of Appeal in October

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

It's another Rankine - although this time its' got competent counsel and is at least going to appeal

If I've helped feel free to add to my reputation.

I am not a Practising Lawyer. My comments are my opinion only. You should not rely upon those comments and should always take your own professional advice from a practising Solicitor or Barrister

Its legally aided

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies