What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not all court appearances are a bad thing then eh Tilly.;):p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arriving in Hastings this afternoon knowing I have a whole week to spend with the most amazing guy EVER :D

... and you're still on CAG? :eek:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well have a good time anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminiscing with friends from long long ago. :-D

Delivering to Couture Restaurant on Oxford Road in the

heart of student land this morning I spotted a young

lady probably aged about 19 years....

Wearing a tight little white dress, a pair of sandals

and absolutely nothing else!!

She was drenched to the skin in the opening

downpour of the day and might as well have

been completely naked!

Made my day! :D

Did you wake up then and find it was all a dream?:p

Wouldn't you like to know!!:D

Ooooh I hope you got the recipe. :p

Just been told im going to have a fourth grandchild :eek::D:D:D

Congratulations.:D

• 4 weeks later...

Preparing for DD's 21st birthday party tonight and looking forward to seeing lots of peeps including my nephew who I haven't seen for over 5 years!! :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, come on Tills - spill the beans.:D

About bloddy time too you slacker!!

1766_Ori.jpg

Seriously Tilly, I'm so pleased for you. You deserve this.

;)

Hope they're both doing well LTP.:)

Looks like today's a good news day.:D

Sun was out all day where I am too.

Glad to hear everyone's good news. Who needs the media for news with a thread like this.

Also my OH has just given me a large glass of vino.

Any more takers to meet up at Birmingham on Friday. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cag-meets/198661-summer-meet-up-fri-24.html#post2374450

;)hey Mrs caro, why arent you at work

large glass of vino indeed!

Slave driver!!:p

My boss made me smile today when he asked me if I'd like to leave work early tomorrow to make sure I catch the train to Birmingham. I think I could be persuaded. :D

Getting an early birthday card signed by a whole bunch of caggers at the Birmingham meet.

Thanks lads and ladettes, with special thanks to the instigator.:D

0023.gif

And that made me smile too crapstone. :lol::lol::lol:

Reading this thread.:lol:

Pot kettle BLACK!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent MTM. Solicitor obviously didn't realise who he was taking on. :cool:;)

• 2 weeks later...
I smiled but also cried today.

Dropped my youngest off at University and am now officially an empty nester

Took my youngest last Saturday for her first year, and taking the other one back for his last year on Saturday and then I'm the same SB. :cool:

Hope your passport's in order.

Off to the seaside today to take DS back to uni, nice meal planned and a visit to family before returning home to kid free zone tomorrow for the first time in 23 years.:D

I'll miss them really.;)

Edited by caro

Did you?:D

That made me smile. rofl:p

Thanks for the coffee BTW.;)

Your welcome :D cream cakes next time :p

Yummyyyy. Naughty.....but nice.:p