Perrywinkle v Poopy Pants Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just sent out my letter for the charges on my account....the forty day ticker will be starting on August 8th.

IM VERY GRATEFUL IN ADVANCE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED BY PREVIOUS POST AND TO THOSE WHO WILL (EVENTUALLY) REPLY TO MY POST REGUARDING QUERIES.

I suspect i will have about £800 in chages, but would not be surprised if it were more. This money wil be useful as i have just had a beautiful baby boy who is now 2 1/2 months old (the money would go a long way for geting christmas presents in advance...let alone the cost of nappies).

Ill keep you all posted on any and all progress.

Thanks

Tamara

Hi Tamara - as long as you've taken the time to read up on the FAQs and template letters you won't go wrong with the help & support here. Well done for making a start!

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

OH yes...ive read the FaQ...cant say i understand it all...but ill just take one step at a time...even if it does give them more time...it will be worth it when i get my money back.

Right now my plan is...let them have the 40 days...on day 30 i will start looking up the next step...so hopefully i will know what to do next (the thread with the list of steps is in my fav folder for easy reference)

Here's to al bank charges being refunded!!!!:eek:

• 1 month later...

Recieved my statements today...took me 30 min to put them in order as they came in 15 envelopes all mixed up. ( i believe they did this on purpose...i dont care....im anal about sorting things so i enjoyed it...lol).But they sent them with time to spare.

Grand total?....£1,321.00

Would come in handy right now...have a 4 month old and I am expecting our second child. WEEEE. (honest...its a good thing...get to screw work over again for mat pay...they arent happy with me at the moment...returning from mat leave to tell them im preg again!.....go on fire me...MORE MONEY!)

Ok, ok....im a bit excited...its the prospect of all that money....lol.

Have done my request of payment of charges letter and schedule of charges. I will post that off this comming thursday as i want to open another account first.

Will keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...