style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a old ticket but not sure on how to sort this.

i've got to remember whats happened but here goes:

on 26/04/2007 i got a ticket on my van for parking in a loading bay...

i wrote to brent council and asked for proof as the sign had no time limit

I put in a late stat dec with the but filed it out incorrectly and that the council didnt send a rejection notice, but the stat was rejected. This ticket should have been rejected because i never got the full 20mins.

The warrant run out in november 2008 but the bailiff company gave their fees plus warrant charge to a company to collect. I phoned the company and said they had no right to claim for a warrant as it was over the 12 months old, then contacted brent council. After chatting to someone they told me that the ticket warden had only given 13min and not the standard 20min waiting time as he didnt see me go to the van in the 13mins!

The council said that they will contcat the bailiffs and withdraw the (out of date) warrant.

Then brent council wrote to me and asked me to pay the £80 ticket.

I didnt get any more letters from brent till feb 2009 which was a ORDER FOR RECOVERY. I phoned the council again and asked why the fee of £80 had gone up to £120. The lady said that they had re-applied for a NEW warrant and that she would hold off on the new warrant if i could pay half within 6 weeks and the other half after that.

She also told me i COULD NOT file a STATUTORY DECLARATION because i filed one on the OLD warrant and that one was rejected.

My partner tried to contact Mrs ******* at brent council to pay, but spoke to a guy and he was going to get the lady to phone back but she didnt. So now i have TASK Enforcement ltd wanting to collect on this warrant.

MY question is this

Can i file a late stat declaration....? and if so what ground should i file it?

If I am reading your question correct, it would apepar that your original Out of Time was rejected as a result of you not completing the form correctly.

If so....then you are able to now file to CORRECTLY completed Out of Time Declaration.