Green & Co/triton/natwest/rbs

wilko1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You will probably find that it isn't the solicitors that you are dealing with, rather just RBS/Nat West/Triton using their headed note paper.

When I sent an account in dispute letter to Green & Co's registered office, I got an apology and an admission that they hadn't been instructed to take any enforcement action.

I haven't heard a peep from anyone else for months...

Report triton to OFT and trading standards, SRA have my complaint of triton pretending to be solicitors

2.1 It is unfair to communicate, in whatever form, with consumers in an unclear,

inaccurate or misleading manner.

2.2 Examples of unfair practices are as follows:

a. use of official looking documents intended or likely to mislead

debtors as to their status, for example, documents made to resemble court

claims.

b. leaving out or presenting information in such a way that it

creates a false or misleading impression or exploits debtors'

lack of knowledge

I too have had dealings with Green and Co, totally bogus, Natwest credit card debt passed to Triton, who are Natwest, who in turn are RBS, rang number for Green and Co when their letter came to say account was in dispute, girl said I had to contact Triton, rang Triton number same girl answered phone as the one for Green and Co.

Barmy!!!!

I too have had dealings with Green and Co, totally bogus, Natwest credit card debt passed to Triton, who are Natwest, who in turn are RBS, rang number for Green and Co when their letter came to say account was in dispute, girl said I had to contact Triton, rang Triton number same girl answered phone as the one for Green and Co.

Barmy!!!!

Well triton are dormant according to companies house, still legal apparently... staff are really RBS you are talking to and not triton credit services, what a web of lies they tell :rolleyes: