SAR DCA/Original Creditor

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys just wanted to find out if someone could advise me as to whom I would write for an SAR, if my account was passed onto a DCA. The acconts I want to SAR are now closed as I offered a partial settlement on them, but I now wish to claim back any charges that were added to these accounts and ensure all default notices and deeds of assignments were in accurate and enforceable..... would these documents also be included in the SAR? If so, whom would they come from, the OC, or DCA? And also would the SAR inculde every single bank statement throughout the life of the credit agreement?

What happens if an OC cannot provide me with Subject Access Request and the account is now closed?

You can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner & they would be liable to a £5000 fine. Any money which may be due to unfair charges would more than likely be offset against the remaining balance anyway, but if the do fail to provide the SAR you could take steps to have them remove any adverse information they have left on your credit file.

Any money which may be due to unfair charges would more than likely be offset against the remaining balance anyway, but if the do fail to provide the SAR you could take steps to have them remove any adverse information they have left on your credit file.

Even if the debt is deemed as partially satisifed on my CRF? I thought once this happened, that was the end of the debt?