help with Nat west credit cards

Dancer199
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I wrote to Nat west over late payment fees on my 2 nat west cards ammounting to over £800.00 they refused to refund them, I have filed a cliam against them at court and today recieved mathcing letetrs from Cobbetts which I really dont understand, they cliam they are going to defend the case.

They state that the particulars of Claim to recover Bank charges are not properly particularised and do not idsclose reasonable grounds for bring a claim.

They also go on to say thats charges were debited to my back account.

Im not claimed bank charges back its for a credit card late fees ! Is this just a standard reply that they have got wrong ?

On my claim form i put in particulars for claim, "Claim for excess credit card charges" I think thats pretty self explanitory but they state "no admissions are made as to what charges have been debited to the cliament back account".

I sent them a full breakdown of all the excess charges over the last 6 yrs which i recieved from them !

Any help on this would be much appreciated

D

Did you send the POC that is on this forum in the templates library?

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/120-zootscoot.html

Did you also attach to your N1 a schedule of the charges, the dates they were applied etc?

If you read through this, it gives you the details as to how to progress your claim (it's more or less the same for CCs as bank charges)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html

Note: they will usually say they will defend the claim, it buys them more time. However it means they will put you through the hoops as re. submitting an AQ etc. You really need to follow the guide on this forum exactly & use the templates to your advantage. They are all here including draft directions & court bundle:

The Consumer Forums - Bank charges templates (consumer)

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hi, Thankyou for the reply,

Yes, I did attach the POc and the Breakdown of charges.

I dont understand where they are coming from on this, All the information has already been supplied.

Do you think they are just stalling or will they follow through and go to court ?

Thankyou

Note: they will usually say they will defend the claim, it buys them more time. However it means they will put you through the hoops as re. submitting an AQ etc. You really need to follow the guide on this forum exactly & use the templates to your advantage. They are all here including draft directions & court bundle:

The Consumer Forums - Bank charges templates (consumer)

FG

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.