Comin to get ya

podgydad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

See General Forum - in the stickies 'we would like to buy some lawbooks'

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think that the reason for the relatively few stories of sucess against the Natwest on here, is due to people agreeing to sign NDA's?

I got 2 letters in the post today, one from my branch, the other from head office. The 2 letters were very similar but differed in one major way, the one from my branch made me an offer of about 25% of what I was claiming and stipulating that I must sign an NDA. It amused me that I got both letters on the same day, one making an offer, and one telling me they weren't giving me a bean.

Anyway, responded saying that I might sign an NDA subject to all my charges being refunded and a seperate fee for the NDA of £10,000 However I actually started proceedings against them on the 7th.

So, if my next post is 'sorry I can't comment on this' you'll know the score

MODERATED post moved . please keep to the one thread

If you look at the sticky in general everyone please change your settings this will be the reason you where unable to find it and correct it for you.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

It's also at the top of the forum - the bit that says:

Do you want to help this site? Help us to help you and others by donating a small Amazon Voucher for legal books, click here

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

You don't have to of course, it's just that the books that we all get our info from are *proper* law books and cost a bl**dy fortune - one on Confidentiality for instance cost us £137!!

But now, we have information regarding Confidentiality clauses.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. Started my claim on the 6th April, acknowledged on the 11th. I got 2 letters from them the day after I began my action, the first one was from my branch offering me £500 and the second was from head office saying their charges were fair, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, got another letter from them yesterday saying that as I had rejected the offer, they were withdrawing it! Seems a bit odd to withdraw an offer that I have already rejected.

Natwest are really begining to annoy me, their attitude throughout seems to have been less professional and more small minded than the others. They seem to be grandstanding and trying to front this out. How they have the gall to be posturing after the OFT ruling I don't know.

Anyway, I really look forward to getting my money back from this lot, and I hope it goes all the way to court.

Good on ya!!!

Im at the same stage as you and had the same 2 letters... and they withdrew the offer i rejected ha ha!

Good luck!

Keep us posted!

NatWest - £3702.94 - Won.. Done and Dusted!!

Lloyds - £771.52 - Nearly there...

The Daily Mirror, GMTV, Granada Reports........

Hollywood Next!

Check out how I re-claimed my unlawfull bank charges:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/4797-stephanie-NatWest-i-i.html

• 2 weeks later...

Thats fantastic, congratulations!

Out of curiosity, did they give the whole lot back and who had it come from?

We are about to start the process, owed about £850 from Natwest and am going to start with them. Hearing this is so encouraging :)

Lolly

American Express - Prelim letter 9/05. Settlement 12/05 :)

Barclaycard - £265. Prelim letter sent 9/05. LBA sent 30/5. Offered partial settlement. Declined.

NatWest Credit Cards - £92 -Prelim letter sent 9/05. LBA sent 30/05.

Natwest Bank account - £950 Prelim letter sent 30/05. LBA sent 15/06.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6573 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks