RCS (client Southbank Capital Limited)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a letter from Revenue collection services debt collectors demanding a payment of £16818.37 this debt was a loan from the halifax and my last payment was in march 2004. Due to me splitting up with my girlfriend at the time and losing my job i could not afford to pay this loan. They said that despite previous attempts to obtain settlement i have chosen to withhold payment. If i do not contact them within 10 days they say that they are preparing papers to send to stenfield solicitors for issue into court proceddings. Im relly worried now because if they take me to court and my work find out i will lose my job. Do i ignore it and try and hang in there for 1 more year and then the 6 years will be up or do i contact them. please help

Send them the CCA template letter and post it up on this thread. Don't send a cheque, send a £1 postal order. Don't use your normal signature on the letter. Do not speak to them on the phone, just don't answer security questions and tell them everything in writing.

• 5 months later...

Hi Puppy135,

I notice the last post on this thread was in March, so you may not check back anymore, but if you do you should check out my thread about Southbank Capital Limited.

They do not have a consumer Credit licence with the Office of Fair trading, so should not be engaged in debt collection activity.

They are also not registered as Data controllers with the ICO so are not leagaly entitled to process personal details, for any purpose!

I have fowarded this info to the relevant agencies and strongly urge any one else who can evidence them as trying to collect debts and processing data etc to also let them know.

Here is the link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/219009-southbank-capital-limited-unlicenced.html

With thanks,

ScruffyProfessor