Urgent Help Required £250 Charges in one day!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5567 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I moved some money between two of my A&L Accounts on Sunday and fro some unkown reason A&L have taken 3 bloody days to move it, because of this theyve bounced most of my DD's and charged me £250 in one day!!!! :-x:-x:-x

Is there anything I can do urgentloy about this as this has pretty much crippled me.

Any help appreciated. Thankyou.

Hi electric, I recently had some charges applied to my account (seehttp://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/185772-venting-frustration-about-charges.html), but nowhere near as much as you! I just gave them a call and they refunded them fairly quickly. I don't know what others on here will suggest, but a quick call might be worth a try?

Three days to move money within the same bank is ridiculous! With other banks, this happens instantly! :confused:

Good luck getting your money back! :)

I left Alliance and Leicester for that very reason, that it took 3 days to move money from one account to the other. Its very poor in this day and age.

Me

A&L - Overdraft / Charges On Hold £300

Mum v's the DCA

NatWest. No CCA - For around 6 months no DCA has chased for this amount :D

MBNA. No CCA - First Court Claim :( Panicking. Just about to start the small claims

Lloyds TSB. Overdraft / Charges On Hold Waiting for test case

Sister

Halifax - No CCA. Keep getting the man and his dog chasing, again the 'go away' letter is sent :p

M&S - Have CCA. Nothing for 2 years from anyone?! :)

Argos - No CCA or DCA involved for over 2 years now :)

Next - No CCA or DCA involved for over 2 years now :)

4 x Others accepting token payments of £1 as CCA in place.