blemain finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, me again, i am trying to reclaim a mis sold ppi with blemain finance. i have written many letters one to ocean finance (who dealt with the actual sale) one from Bleamin (who loan was with) and premier writers who the insurance was with. I had a loan of 500.00 which was over 5 years but after the first 6 months of having come into a small bit of money decided to pay the loan off. unbenown to me the isnurance was still on going. i only found this out about 6 months ago when i was trying to get my premium back. they told me that i could not get it back, i said that my loan stopped over 2 years ago and they said tough luck but cant do any thing about it. I was under the impression that the insurance had stopped and that the money was in the figures given when given up the loan. if any thing had happened i would not ever contemplated going throuhg that insurance as it would of only been for the loan of which we di not have any more, surely this is wrong and should of been given back at the time.

no one seems to admit to any thing so who really should i keep on at to get it back, ocean, blemain of premier writers?

any way been in this situation?

Hiya,

I won with Littlewoods Visa but they are actually run by barclay card. Littlewoods catolouge are actually in my queue to go to court with as like you say they just aint playing ball. The catolouges are very reluctant to give in.

I never had a problem with who was dealing with my ppi complaint it was just getting themm to admit to there failings. Ocean are giving you the run around. It was them who sold you the insurance. It was them that were supposedly checking that you really needed the PPI not Blemain or the insurers. You need to tell them that.

olives xx