Braders v Barclaycard

Braders
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I intend to begin action against Barclaycard, thankyou so much to all those people who have posted their microfiche issues and ideas, so helpful.

I agree with Barclaycard that data stored in microfiche format is not data stored on a computer and therefore is exempt from the 1998 Act. I will therefore be making an estimation (thankyou for the advice on making estimations) of their charges of data held on microfiche format. The reason for making an estimation is that they charge an unreasonable sum of money to access financial information stored about myself. Once again thankyou to those who have posted the excellent advice on making estimations.

At the moment I don't intend to ever enter a confidentiality agreement over a case with any bank because this is their attempt to to cover up their illegal practice that needs to be exposed. Therefore hopefully in time i will be sharing good news.

SAR will be typed and posted recorded delivery tomorrow (if i can tear myself away from te cricket that is)

• 3 weeks later...

Any good news to share yet?!

;)

-Warms (Alexandra)-

---------------------------------------------

Whatever I post is just my opinion, no more, no less!:!:

NatWest=>settled in full, no strings!:D

NatWest creditcard=>settled in full, no strings!:D