Link Financial - MBNA

rima31uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Could do with some advice, owe MBNA £9000 and they have given debt to Link Financial. I have sent various letters regarding my financial situation with a financial statement from CAB, they seem to ignore all correspondance sent. Last week I recieved a letter stating that they had done a land registray search and found I own my own property and are looking to place a charge on my house. Does anyone out there have any advice as to what I can co?

Hi,

Could do with some advice, owe MBNA £9000 and they have given debt to Link Financial. I have sent various letters regarding my financial situation with a financial statement from CAB, they seem to ignore all correspondance sent. Last week I recieved a letter stating that they had done a land registray search and found I own my own property and are looking to place a charge on my house. Does anyone out there have any advice as to what I can co?

hello and welcome

i can see this is your first post

are you able to scan what you have received and so we can take a look for you,

i didnt want you to think no one was bothering with your post, so just wanted to say hi and im sure others will come along too later or by tomorrow

take care and keep posting on this thread for any other questions you have

have you looked at the mbna and perhaps legal sections here so that you can see what other threads appear like to the position you are in now

i would recommend you go to the mbna section and see what other threads look like and gain as much info for yourself as you can, read and read as much as you can and keep posting here

for future ref, if you dont get a reply, just post another messge with the word bump and it will get updated to that days new posts and then you may get someone to come and help you

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D