Cl Finance/howard Cohen/barclaycard ***WON***

shammy36
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought so – I would seriously doubt it if the OC sent out a valid NoA to any of us – I know Cohens have just issued a shed load of N1’s – I’m subbing to a few threads.

They would be unbelievably stupid to proceed with a court case under these circumstances and if they did they could be in a heap of trouble – not gonna say too much at the moment because I’m trying to get my head round where I stand.

It would be nice to get an opinion on this from pt or x20 , i bet they would have a few things to say about this shower !!!

Sham

Sham, x20 has dissapeared of the radar unfortunately for us,and paul is always busy these days, although i know he looks in at every opportunity, so we are are having to work as best we can.

Regards CCM

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

I think PT is fully aware of the implications of this type of NoA.

I read your thread CCM – very inspiring and very helpful.

I don’t want to blow it yet by posting something that isn’t factually correct – not that that normally stops me LOL!

Hi ccm,

I did hear that x20 had gone awol , thats a big blow to all on cag.

I just think that there must be some hard legal legislation that can be used against these crooks ,i did read that the BBC was sniffing around the lewis group and cohens , and i also wonder what northhamton cc think of these tactics , as the lady i spoke to did say that she could not belive they were trying this on !!

Sham

Hi ccm,

I did hear that x20 had gone awol , thats a big blow to all on cag.

I just think that there must be some hard legal legislation that can be used against these crooks ,i did read that the BBC was sniffing around the lewis group and cohens , and i also wonder what northhamton cc think of these tactics , as the lady i spoke to did say that she could not belive they were trying this on !!

Sham

Ive had a few approaches on here from ch4/bbc etc, but im concerned about revealing my identity, so haven't done anything.

If you are interested in exposing some of these (edit) it all appears to go thro one of the mods (alanfromderby), so contact him, most of us could write a book about all this, but, can you cope with the consequences?

i know for sure one of them are specifically looking at the cattles group from hull, who are ultimately behind Lewis/C L/Cohen/Welcome, Its all the same company, BTW they recently fired one third of the workforce FYI.

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just a quick update , i have heard nothing from the court as yet.

I submitted my defence on the 2nd of feb and was wondering should i phone the court or just wait it out.

Regards Sham:)

Hi All,

Had my AQ yesterday its a n149 (04.08) form.

Just looking at pts sticky and have printed off his suggestion for the other info section of the form.

Just wondering if i should also add the draft order for directions as well , even though there is no section for this on my n149 (small claims track) form.

Thanks in advance

Sham :)

Hi shammy, i would use these directions,

Draft Order for Directions

1 The Claimant shall not later than 4:00pm on (date) (being a date 2 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions) deliver to the Defendant a verified true copy of each of the following documents mentioned in the Particulars of Claim

(a) the executed regulated consumer credit agreement made between the defendant and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx under reference xxxxxxxxxxxxx together with any terms and conditions that applied to it, the original document must be brought to the hearing.

(b) the default notice together with proof of service

© notices of assignment together with proofs of service

(d) a full and complete statement of account including all payments made and charges applied covering the period beginning with the day of the making of the agreement and ending on the date of the commencement of this case.

2 In the event that the Claimant shall fail to comply with paragraph 1 of this order the claim shall stand struck out and the Defendant shall be at liberty without further order to apply to this court for judgment and for costs on the standard basis to be subject to detailed assessment proceedings if not agreed.

3 In the event of compliance with paragraph 1 of this order this case shall be allocated to the small claims track and

4 The Defendant shall be at liberty to file and serve a consequentially Amended Defence by 4:00pm on (date) (being a date 6 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions).

Hello ! New to this site and advised to ask questions here ! I wrote to MBNA some two months ago asking for a copy of my original credit agreement as per normal rules s.77/78. Heard nothing. Account in dispute letter sent. Heard nothing. Then got a letter from CL Lewis. 3 emails. 1 letter later heard nothing. Then this morning received court papers from Howard Cohen solictiors issued by northampton county court. Phoned Howard Cohen and explained above in more detail. They said to quote 'nothing to do with us now its down to the court what they do to you' !!!!!! Where do I go from here ??!?!? this wasn't in the script !!! actually quite worried now !!!! court !!!!! Any help/advice please ??!?!?

Hello ! New to this site and advised to ask questions here ! I wrote to MBNA some two months ago asking for a copy of my original credit agreement as per normal rules s.77/78. Heard nothing. Account in dispute letter sent. Heard nothing. Then got a letter from CL Lewis. 3 emails. 1 letter later heard nothing. Then this morning received court papers from Howard Cohen solictiors issued by northampton county court. Phoned Howard Cohen and explained above in more detail. They said to quote 'nothing to do with us now its down to the court what they do to you' !!!!!! Where do I go from here ??!?!? this wasn't in the script !!! actually quite worried now !!!! court !!!!! Any help/advice please ??!?!?

You need to go to the legal issues forum click here and then click new thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ALL,

A quick update on my saga with CL.

Had the unless order back from my local court , they have until the end of the month to give me everything i have asked for in my draft order for directions (kindly supplied by ccm:D) so we will have to wait and see what these numptys come up with , if anything !!!

best regards

Sham:)

Hi shammy

This is looking very good for you. My Unless Order has just expired with no response. It is on the end of x20’s thread, page 10.

I received my N1 in October 08 and followed x20’s advice with an N244 for an Unless Order and did not file a Defence. Your way seems to have worked out much quicker.

Would it be possible for you to post what you used as your Defence?

Here’s hoping you don’t get a response either.

Regards

SC