is anyone savvy with court forms (n244)

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

stupidly my other half's n1 form was filled in with her surname first. we have to fill in the n244 and send off £35 to get it sorted. if anyone could give me a hand with how to fill the thing in i would be really grateful! i don't want to mess up again :)

thanks!

stupidly my other half's n1 form was filled in with her surname first. we have to fill in the n244 and send off £35 to get it sorted. if anyone could give me a hand with how to fill the thing in i would be really grateful! i don't want to mess up again :)

thanks!

What do you want to know?

What do you want to know?

how i go about changing the name of my claim. stupidly i put my other halfs surname as her first name and vice versa. my own stupid fault, i'm an IDIOT at times!

I really wouldnt worry about it. If the matter ever gets before a judge you can point out the error and I'm sure he/she will allo an amendment there and then. Its not as if you've identified the wrong person. Just tell the bank and say that you will apply to amend the claim form at the hearing if required.

There was one on here a while ago who confused the Claimants and Defendants names on the N1 and he got the paperwork back saying that the bank was suing him!

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.