Secured Loan

crimints
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

am new to this site,can anyone pls advise how i can get a charge discharge from a property,i had a charge on a previous property,on moving to a new property i advised the lender to move the charge to my present property on agreement i will be paying half the sum owed,they have however moved the charge to the new property without discharging the charge on the old property and not letting me know,also the agreement of receiving half the sum owed had not been met by myself,can this right two charges on sum owed for two proerties.Urgent advise needed pls

I've seen a similar thread, but from a couple who bought a property with a charge on it, the sellers Knew about the charge, but withheld this from there own solicitor.

This couple had paid for this property, but because of the charge the land registry couldn't put the deeds in there name.

They were suing all parties involved, there Solicitor for not doing proper checks, but especially the sellers for not disclosing this.

Debs

Yes i still own the property,but the problem is there is a charge on my present property as well as the old one for the same amount borrowed initially and i want the charge on the old one removed since its registered on the new one so i can sell the old one,what do i do advise pls