CCA sent recorded - no information online

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Doesn't it feel good and now you're in control. I'm currently waiting for Link to contact me again so I can turn round to them and say a paragraph on their own letterhead does not prove an alledged debt and they still haven't come forward with a copy notice assignment that I asked for either! They must think we're dumb.

Keep up the good work and let us know how you get on

That is outrageous!

I have found out so much from this website, it's been wonderful.

I have had more telephone calls this morning, so today I am going to print out and post a telephone harrassment letter. I told them on the phone yesterday I would not speak to them. Although I did feel so good to be assertive and in control, something I haven't done with them before!

I am still worried they haven't got my letter; but as someone said previously most letters aren't sent recorded are they? And we still assume they get there.

I can't wait to send the account dispute letter. I am one eager beaver :D

Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you on experience ;)

Inca V Crapital One: Low monthly payments accepted - Paid

Inca V HSBC (Charges): WON - Charge reversed.

Inca V Barclaycard/CSL: Complaint sent after CSL illegally took money from my account. Dispute ready to send: Not heard anything since March 2009! Jan 2011 Rc'd letter from new debt collectors saying they have bought the debt. Joy!

Inca's Nan V Saga Card: Utter *****!! Low payments eventually accepted

Inca's Nan V MBNA: Low payments accepted

Inca's sister V Moorcroft: WON. Low payments accepted.

Inca's sister V Thames Credit: Nothing received. Dispute sent 08/01/09: Not heard a dicky bird since March 2009!

Hi Inca,

Just to let you know, I phoned RM this morning about 3 of my CCA's which apparently have not been delivered. The gentleman on the phone confirmed that there was no record of the delivery as yet, and then 10 mins later a reply from one of the companies drops through my letter box who " according to RM haven't even received my letter yet"...lol So don't always go by what it says on the RM website............or by what they tell you on the phone....lol

oh and just to add, the one I got does not look enforceable, but I'm waiting to see what experts think ;)

Taz11

Taz11 v NatWest/Triton: Unenforceable :D

Taz11 v BOS: Unenforceable :D

Hi Inca,

The gentleman on the phone confirmed that there was no record of the delivery as yet, and then 10 mins later a reply from one of the companies drops through my letter box

There is hope for me yet then!

oh and just to add, the one I got does not look enforceable, but I'm waiting to see what experts think ;)

Really?? I'm all excited for you! Can you post a link to your thread when you have scanned the doc up? :D

Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you on experience ;)

Inca V Barclaycard/CSL: Complaint sent after CSL illegally took money from my account. Dispute ready to send: Not heard anything since March 2009! Jan 2011 Rc'd letter from new debt collectors saying they have bought the debt. Joy!

Inca's sister V Thames Credit: Nothing received. Dispute sent 08/01/09: Not heard a dicky bird since March 2009!

Just had a nosey and my gut tells me to be even more excited for you ;)