Nemo - Repossession hearing please help***SUSPENDED***

isoprox
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The N244 is a PDF document - you just need to print it out and fill it in in pen.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Affixed is the letter you need to send to the lender - make sure you send it by special delivery guaranteed next day by 1pm - if you send it tomorrow they will get it Monday morning and we have given them until Friday next week to reply.

When you print the letter out make sure the printer is set for A4 paper, not letter size. Fill in your address, their address, mortgage account no and also - in the 3rd paragraph I have put Mr XXX has secured a new job, delete the XXXs and put your name there - check the text stays all on one page. Also check you have the correct address and department to send it to.

Let me know when you have completed the budget sheet and if you need me to look it over you can send it to me at [email protected] (there is no space between the c and o, the site just makes it look like that). If you do send it to me let me know so I can look out for it.

Make copies of the letter and budget sheet before you send them - and keep the receipt for posting safely so you can check and print out their signature a few days after posting. We will need all that to go with your defence papers if necessary.

Isoprox letter.doc

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Ok word opened it ok so can edit the letter, just had a glance over the info that they have sent not sure I can get my head around the monthly interest charges tho, but back in January 2015 it says interest waived £6,395.00 I'm presuming that wrongly calculated interest in the past so they have deducted it from the total sum owed I can take pictures of the account history and forward them to you if they would help our defence?

Let's see what happens after you've sent the letter and budget sheet. You need to put your name and account number on the top of the budget sheet.

Ok when I'm done with the budget sheet and letter I will forward them onto you just make sure I have completed everything ok, they did say that they already instructed there solicters to start the eviction process with the county court and would contest us at court due to the arrears history so I'm not holding much hope with the letter I'm sending but fingers crossed and thanks again for your help

You need to send the letter to confirm that you had tried to come to an arrangement with them. Never mind what they say to you at the end of the day it's not their decision to make, it's the judge's decision! You will find that judges do not want to take people's homes away as long as they can show they have the income to make payments towards the arrears.

Who is the lender ?

Thanks it's just that we are so worried at the moment, I remember the last time when I went to have it suspended the judge wasn't very pleasant with me at at all and I hope I don't get the same one this time

Hi, did you get the letter sent off ?

OK, were you OPK with the budget sheet? how much did you have left over in Step 5 ?

You have to wait for them to reply - you gave them till Friday. Keep an eye on your emails in case they respond that way. Also they may try to contact you by phone, no harm speaking to them, but do not allow them to pressure you into offering more money - stick to your guns.

If you are able to make payments towards the arrears it is extremely unlikely that a judge would order eviction - try not to think about that at the moment.

Just received a letter from nemo finance this morning

saying that the amount of arrears totals 13 missed payments and the instruction was due to this fact,

also saying that we had very little contact with them which is a total lie,

also saying that I never told them I was unemployed at anytime,

also they are saying that I never got back to them to prove I had been SSP

which in all fairness I didn't and that's because I was was receiving it

I just said I was as an excuse really, then they are saying that they have concerns with my budget planner

and my offer of £100 as I have more than enough to offer moe

HELP NEEDED PLEASE

OK, were you OPK with the budget sheet? how much did you have left over in Step 5 ?

Hi, you didn't answer the above question - you may have left over too much and they will want that towards the arrears as well..... I did offer to look over your budget sheet, but you emailed it to them quite quickly

Hi Ellenn

Sorry I have only limited time with access to the Internet , I thought I emailed you my budget sheet, after lookin at the budget sheet that I sent it seems that I have missed adding a secured loan repayment which would reduce the amount on the budget sheet, I will email the sheet over to you again with the other secured loan amount, also do you want to have a look at the letter that they sent me.