Which Credit Card Companies Accept Balance Transfers From Virgin (MBNA) Credit card?

N1K
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5663 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been trying to transfer the balance from my Virgin credit card (run by MBNA) to another credit card to take advantage of the 0% balance transfer, however, many credit card companies are not accepting balance transfers from Virgin (MBNA).

Has anyone else had this problem?

Which credit card will allow me to do a balance transfer?

TIA

Nik

This is interesting news, are they accepting transfers from other cards?

Perhaps other card companies have heard about MBNA's incompetence and see too many people changing with bad debts.

MBNA try to get customers in difficulty to transfer chunks of fees to other credit cards by threats and false promises, looks like the other card companies are getting the hump.

This is interesting news, are they accepting transfers from other cards? What do you mean? Do Virgin (MBNA) accept balance transfer from other cc - yes, they do! But other cc, won't accept balance transfer from Virgin (MBNA)! Very ODD, I don't get it!

Perhaps other card companies have heard about MBNA's incompetence and see too many people changing with bad debts.

MBNA try to get customers in difficulty to transfer chunks of fees to other credit cards by threats and false promises, looks like the other card companies are getting the hump.

Anybody know which cc companies accept a balance transfer from Virgin (MBNA)?

Thanks,

Nik

What I was saying is, because MBNA encourage (force) you to take more borrowing or transfer account balances to other cards when you are in difficulty that other card companies will assume some one transferring from MBNA is a bad debt and unable to pay.

It is bad practice (probably illegal) for MBNA to encourage you to take out more debts if you are in financial difficulties but it is one of the first tactics they try to get your cash or dispose of your arrears.

Once with MBNA you are stuck with MBNA it would appear, good luck with your quest to find another card company, this is a free bump for you.