Are these valid CCA Agreements??

guzzleguts
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5653 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

unfortunately they're too small to read. Try using photobucket and use the IMG link which will give us a better look.

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Oh bum! 42man beat me to it lol

fox

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

I'm no expert on these. Just how many CCA's are there? I'm thinking at least 2 possibly 3. If so it may be better starting individual threads for each one.

The ones I've looked at are confusing as they say application form and then go on to say credit agreement.

someone with more knowledge will be along to look them over

fox

unfortunately, I don't know a good CCA from a bad one but to me the second one is next to useless.

The first one looks as if the t's &c's don't belong to the application form as the dates don't seem to match (bottom right hand side, page 1 & 3--01/01 &01/04) and the date of your application is in 03.

On the John Lewis application form, the creditors signature seems a bit off and I don't see a date.

I don't know enough about them to say for definate that they are not enforcable but someone with the skills will look.

if no-one happens to look then reply to your own post asking for someone to look and eventually someone will. The good people on the forum are busy but someone will look.

fox

• Haha 1