Help needed with Capital One CCA

larlieboy1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am hoping somebody can help me out with my Capital one cca.I sent off the standard letter requesting a copy of my credit agreement and was sent out a copy which states the apr etc I signed it but didnt date it.What i would like to know is, is it legal without me dating it? ( it was signed and dated by capital one also).

Also if it is legal and i have to commence payments again how can I get them to drop the charges of the account? they were sent the letter which said they could not apply charges while the account was in dispute but continued to do so if I have to pay again should I have to swallow the charges as well?

Many thanks

Hi all,

I am hoping somebody can help me out with my Capital one cca.I sent off the standard letter requesting a copy of my credit agreement and was sent out a copy which states the apr etc I signed it but didnt date it.What i would like to know is, is it legal without me dating it? ( it was signed and dated by capital one also).

Also if it is legal and i have to commence payments again how can I get them to drop the charges of the account? they were sent the letter which said they could not apply charges while the account was in dispute but continued to do so if I have to pay again should I have to swallow the charges as well?

Many thanks

Hi larlieboy, are you able to scan this document and post it up here? Then folks can have a look and give you the correct advice.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Hi larlieboy, I'm no expert but it looks all present and correct to me. I don't know how much difference the lack of a date against your signature makes though. Hopefully there will be somebody along soon who knows more about this stuff.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.