I loathe MBNA!!

thk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's a very peculiar document but the problem with electronically signed agreements is that it is very difficult to prove or disprove that they are a true copy of the original, because there is no original really.

Assuming that it is a true copy and that the whole thing is a single document (the latter not necessarily to be taken for granted), then I think it would be enforceable.

Ok thanks I thought it would be, what shall I do about them not sending me anything for the SAR? There is quite a few charges on the account which I want to claimn back and the 40 day limit has well passed

Ok thanks I thought it would be, what shall I do about them not sending me anything for the SAR? There is quite a few charges on the account which I want to claimn back and the 40 day limit has well passed

Anyone please? All I have had from them is a letter saying that they want my signiture and when I phoned them about it the man on the phone said I was just trying to waste time so they won't be sending me anything